Anagram Generator

MSPIMS =sternest: Fluent if unamused sportsman. Share.

Oh looks like I have a fun day of work ahead of me. I literally have nothing to do at work today as no animal work is done on Fridays. I’ll do some on MS paint if someone else will host. I work for the VA and our computers have most websites blocked out (flickr) so there’s that problem. I looked at those hand drawn cartoon ones and mine won’t be nearly as good. But I’m willing to try bc its fun and I’m going to be bored today.

I liked mine that Amazon Floozy Goddess did a drawing for: “A too alien fair queen”.

I can see how that would be more pleasing than a bulky do

I’m either Chop loons or (as my real name) Boring knots.

But I prefer this site, which gives a lot more options.

Here, I can be Colon hop, or (real name) Knob storing, Boning stork or Bong sink rot. But remember, Gin rots knob.
Edit: I just tried my dad’s name. His comes out as Wanking rodents. I can’t believe I never knew that before… :eek:

I’ve done Tikki’s invasive apple and Kuboydal’s a bulky do. I sent them to Hal Briston who is kind enough to host them for me.

You guys should bold or underline the ones you actually want illustrated. I see a lot of boss’ and girlfriends and parents names thrown around and I’d like to just stick to you guys if that sounds reasonable.

The rearrangement servant is better, IMO.

Once I get more of them I can set up a dedicated page, but for the time being we’ve got invasive apple and a bulky do online.

I just sent in Derleth’s “alert huge stud”

My full name come out to “I’m the darkening alert”

I am so gonna write an apocolyptic Sci/fi story based on that

My full name becomes “Mean feet warmth”

Anyone try Hillary Clinton yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

And here it is.

Mwoohahahahaa.
Actually, take away the bow and add some glasses and that might be approriate.

you’re critcizing my work? who the hell do you think you’re dealing with!! It’s not “you” i’m drawing but your anagram doppleganger A BULKY DO. the bow stays.

My real name = Amazing date. :smiley:

I should note that on my calling cards.
Hockey Monkey = OK on my cheeky

My full name comes out: Ho! Ho! Jolly incompetent.

“Anna Madrigal” comes out: A grand animal (that she is, but…)

My name: Now womanlike, idyllic mock
United States of America: Dine out, taste a Mac, fries.

Hmmm, it’s a good thing that you didn’t illustrate it the way I read it. Let’s just say I’m happy my handle isn’t Kubooydal. Even a bow wouldn’t make that nice.