...and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered...

Dr. Geisel, may your Eternal Rest be broken only to bring succor for lovely Croatia, the jewel of the Adriatic.
I should not nibble, here or there,
I should not nibble anywhere.
I do not like it, Baby Zlat,
I dare not munch on infant fat.

Can someone tell me what the shit is going on?

We’re born a fierce people, I tell you…

Yanomamo reference, Brutus? <blink blink>

Since I had to google, “Yanomamo”, no. :wink:

Don’t let him fool you–I’ve seen Brutus spend many a hazy afternoon getting in club fighting contests with other Dopers.

His walled compound is pretty spiffy, too. :slight_smile:

DAMN SKIPPY!

Every good and decent Michigander of Croatian descent has a compound! Where the hell else will I make my stand when the Armies of Babylon come a’ marchin?

I remember when huge packs of hungry toddlers roamed the plains and could strip a full-grown cow to the bones in just a couple of minutes. If only such powers could be used for good instead of evil…

FREE HAT! FREE HAT! FREE HAT!

Hat McCullough was forced to defend himself against those 28 toddlers. If he hadn’t killed them, they would have killed him!

Seriously, though, at least I doubt the kid will remember anything that happened when he was one. But this is too weird.

This is why I would never work in child care.

…didn’t they attack Jane Fonda in ‘Barbarella’?

Well, I seriously doubt that 12 babies attacked another baby.

[aside]The title on the window for the link is “Headline news from Sky News - Witness the event”. Unfortunately…[/aside]

How many teeth does the average infant have, anyways?

According to a recent survey of breastfeeding Mothers, the number equates to that of a miniature mako shark.

Why do you think we’ve called them “anklebiters” for so long?

Well, I know it’s a sensational news source, but that title appears to run throughout the site. I’m not sure I see the problem.

Shit, I remember my cousin Marc and I playing “the Biting game” as really small kids (I was four and he was two)-we’d growl and snap in each other’s faces.

Kids usually go through a “biting stage”, actually, but this is weird.

hubba hubba

Guin, sorry I missed this last night. Happy 17k!!!

THIS IS NOT MY FAULT. I DID NOT USE ELDRITCH POWERS TO CAUSE THIS PERVERSITY TO HAPPEN. REALLY. Carry one now, nothing to see here . . .

Help! Help! A baby ate my dingo!

Nice one! :slight_smile: