Andros, your PC thread-policing is entirely unnecessary

Actually, I don’t know any. I don’t know anything about you.

He’s a libertarian. Libertarians are idiots. Liberal is an idiot. He should like that, as he enjoys logic. That’s called a “syllogism.”

I agree. He’s the worst prez since Buchanon. We all have something in common. I’m sorry that I called you scurvy dogs.

Now that’s a goddamn insult. You owe me an apology.

I know one hatch I’d better batten, lest Ekers plumb its depths.

His assessment of Liberal, of course, was bang-on.

Just kidding.

You are making a joke out of a genocide that killed hundreds of millions of people. Some political correctness you represent!

OK, maybe I was thinking of Reeder, who represents the left. I thought Miller was therefore his opposite, representing the opposite pole. Perhaps I was wrong. I’m only human, just like you.

That is an insult that I must never forgive. Eternal enmity I vow, eternal!

Then be dumbstruck, you dumbfuck.

I’m not prepared to face the infinite just yet.

wow.

why is it that when a pitting starts off lame, goes nowhere fast, the OP always seems to bring in a gold plated backhoe to keep on digging?

For some reason, I’m reminded of the poster who, while being completely outclassed, would still believe they were winning and post stupid stuff like “score!”???

for the (permanent) record, I generally would not be considered a “right wing nutjob”

Ooooookay. I may be a bit slow on the uptake, but I think I’ve figgered out the game being played here.

Tired a that SDMB membership perhaps, Aeschines?

[Lord Humongous]Just walk away, Aeschines. There has been too much violence, too much killing. Just walk away from this thread, and you shall leave in peace[/LH]

So, you decided that I was some sort of right wing idealogue on what, grounds, exactly? Is it because I think you’re a moron? Hate to break it to you, honey, but that’s a solidly bipartisan issue.

Tradition?

If you had thought, you wouldn’t have included that site nor supported it later. What you said later was …

… some revised opinion that was.
You sir are worthless.

Difficult. He craves the attention but doesn’t know how to handle it. All evidence suggests he views women the same way.

For what it’s worth, Beer pretty much nailed my political/societal views. I’m left-libertarian (-3.63,-6.21) and religious humanist.

And still very, very amused.

Aeschines, this isn’t a Pitting. It’s masturbatory political flaming. You’re spewing bile in all directions and lapping up the attention. You’re acting like a troll. Knock it off or we will dispense with your presence.

Locked.

TVeblen