Anomalies in chronological voter data

There are plenty of strange numbers in the voter data when you look at each batch chronologically. I can provide spreadsheet for a few states. How can I upload them to make it easy to view?

Anyone want to go thru the details and discuss possible reasons?

Shouldn’t the Chief election officials in each state explain these?

Can they just ignore any questions?

Can you provide any specifics at all?

I suspect that the anomalies are all “Look, see, here are a lot of people voting for Biden, and that can’t be right!”.

What are your data sources? You can upload them to your google drive and share the files or upload the images to imgur and share those.

Yes, let’s go through them with a fine toothed comb.

Absolutely.

What are your questions?

Will finish some analysis and data conversion today. Chrono there is some truth to your statement. In some counties where it was historically Repub, and currently a landslide for a Repub senator. It is statistically unlikely that 100k voted 95% for Biden. 100k+ people do not only make 1 check box on their ballots. They ran out of time to do it right at 4am. Can we agree on that?

I don’t think Chronos was making a statement-I think he was trying(and successfully, I think) to interpret your statement/premise.

Maybe you’re looking at mail-in ballots, which were much more favorable to Biden? He told his supporters to mail or drop off their ballots, and Trump told his supporters to die of COVID, I mean, to vote in person. So, if you’re looking at a batch of mail-in ballots, that could explain the Biden tilt in an otherwise red county.

I see how this is going. Nevermind. Message me or comment here if you’re interested in discussing details.

Rather than offering vague generalizations that are impossible to look into or refute, It would be extremely helpful if you would just limit yourself to one county you could offer up as an example.

Also, please keep in mind that just because an overall county is historically Republican, that doesn’t mean that the mail-in ballots are going to be, as all those R voters were specifically discouraged from doing so.

I did. Kindly respond by posting your findings so we can have a conversation about them.

Let’s start with an easy question. I am not saying Benford’s law proves anything. It cannot be used in court in this case. Because of the data type, the equal size of counties, and consistent percentage in real life. But isn’t it interesting, that when applied to both Biden, and Trump data, using the same parameters for each. The results stand out in an entirely unbalanced way. Explanation anyone?

In every key state, there are large batches of votes on both sides. But I find the pattern interesting. The large Biden batches. Bigger than any other in that state. Always without fail occur after they paused counting in the middle of the night. Most key states paused together, either at the same starting time, or slightly shifted, for the same length of time. You can see these patters for yourself in the data. That’s why I’m here. Explanation? I’m certain there is one.

Continued…

What exactly are we supposed to be explaining here? You still haven’t given us anything to talk about.

Presumably you’re getting your data from somewhere, and presumably the place you’re getting your data from is somewhere online. Just give us a link to your source, and tell us what part of the data (county, or precinct, or span of time, or whatever) you’re pointing out.

Dude, it’s “the data type, the equal size of counties, and consistent percentage in real life…using the same parameters for each!” It’s as plain as the nose on your face. Explain that, Mr. Chronos!

I’ve got a better idea-Let’s start with the stats you keep referring to but never show us.

Modhat on: 4 posts and no substance. Please bring some substance with your next post or I’ll shut this thread down.

The author of the OP has an odd fascination with strange numbers.

Can I have an hour to prepare the data?

To keep you entertained, will you try my magic trick?

That you’re referring to votes “counted in the middle of the night” says to me that you’re looking at vote counting after election day, when the mail-in and absentee ballots were being counted. And yes, as said, Democratic voters tended to vote by mail to a much greater extent than Republican voters.

Actually using a magic trick as misdirection?
:roll_eyes:

OOhhh the “continued…” is a sure tell that we are talking to the real…