Another Charlotte Dopefest?

MissBossie!! :smiley:

I just landed a new job, so I’m not sure yet whether I’ll be working that night or not. If not, I’m so there, even though I have to work my other job at 7am the next day. :eek:

Alas, I have been scheduled to work tomorrow night and won’t be able to make it. REI is having a big sale this weekend and I get to put the last couple days training to use. :smiley:

Hope we can do this again soon. :frowning:

I think my ditziness might be catching up with me. I missed KneadtoKnow setting a time a full seven and a half hours before my so called decisiveness. I read the posts in which people questioned specifics and then posted my response. I somehow completely missed that my response was unneeded. KneadtoKnow, I hope that you’ll accept my apologies. I’m sorry for my rudeness.

BrownEyedGirl, obviously this is a sign that you should quit your job as it is interfering with more important matters. We’ll miss you and might forgive you if you choose having an income over hanging out with near strangers from the internet. I’m sure there will be another Charlotte Dopefest soon enough.

No rudeness perceived, no apology necessary, darlin’. It has always been my impression that the OP of a Dopefest thread has the authority to suggest a good meeting time, day, and place. It’s not like you said, “7:00’s just a stupid time to get together, Knead, what were you thinking?” :slight_smile:

Me and melody are looking forward to seeing y’all there!

Sorry everyone. I just got in on my flight from California and decided to go straight home. Hope you all had fun!

I can only speak for melodyharmonius and myself, but we had a great time! You (and all the others who couldn’t make it) were missed, but we found no shortage of stuff to laugh about.

I’d agree with this. It was fun, there were lots of laughs, but we did miss you.

Yes - a 60 hour work week caught up to me Friday night. Sorry that I couldn’t make it.