Another commercial cuties thread

I’m a fan of the girl with the computer troubles in the Geek Squad commercial where the dude flies in on a jetpack to fix her computer. She looks familiar, but I can’t figure out from where.

That last one is Autumn…and I just found a link
:smiley:

InkBlot

Oh and that Brittish girl from the Orbits gum commercial

That would be Vanessa Branch . Oh God wotta gal!

Charlie’s sister-in-law on Lost. Boy, that show’s got some good-lookin’ people on it…

Come on, folks! Somebody tell me who the hot Aveeno babe is!

Ditech.com finally got wise awhile back and downplayed “Ned”, that irritating nebbish loan officer, in favor of short-n-sweet spots featuring well-scrubbed MILF-next-door types in sweaters and clingy pants. Thumbs up!

OK, I don’t even know which automobile the commercial is for, but the theme is she likes it hot while he likes it cool. SHE is gorgeous, especially when she steps into the sunlight while he satys in the sahde. What is that a commercial for?

I have a soft spot for the geeky guy who plays the IBM to the cooler guy’s Mac; he’s also been on The Daily Show.

That be John Hodgman. Brooklyn represent, yo!

Hey now. Carrie Donovan might not be bikini material, but she was a classy broad from her perfect pageboy to her ubiquitous Chanel bracelets. She was the style editor for The New York Times magazine for about a hundred years.

VCNJ~

I kinda find those commercials ironic since the “cool” actor used to play an incurably dorky teenager on the show “Ed”. His look wasn’t all that different on the show, but he acted like a total dork - granted it was an extremely likeable dork, but a dork nonetheless.

Lets just say if I opened a candy bar and found the “Why so blue, Panda Bear?” girl in the wrapper, I’d have chocolate-stained boxers later that night.

I travel a lot on business and have no time during the week to watch television. Fortunately, I have a DVR and save a lot of television, but for obvious reasons, I almost never watch commercials. Every time you guys start one of these threads I’ve got to spend the next couple of weekends pausing in the middle of the fast-fowarded commercials to play “Catch the Hottie”. I have no real point, I just want to say thanks.

His name is Justin Long, and he also played quite the dork in both “Galaxy Quest” and “Dodgeball.”

Links, people, we need links! Like this one.

She brokeout in the role of Sally Brown in “You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown”.

Hear, hear! Whenever I see this commercial, I think the world needs a Web site where you can go to look up her and other beauties from TV ads.

There’s also the woman from the ads for KY warming massage oil or something. She’s yummy.

Don’t blame them for not linking. Hell, the moron who started the thread couldn’t be bothered to hunt up a link, or maybe he just couldn’t find one online. Wotta maroon. :wally

The first one, or the newer one?