Another commercial cuties thread

I’ve only seen two and they both feature the same woman (I think). But the original one stands out the most – where the young wife is reading a description of the gel’s warming qualities to get her husband’s attention and then says something like “That ought to do it.”

Here’s the Aveeno babe. Somebody please tell me who she is!

Ok, I was going to mention her, but I figured I’d get more than a few :dubious:s because of the subject matter. But she is WAY cute and I wouldn’t need any convincing.

I’m weirdly fascinated by the floating “muse” in that camera commercial. She’s playing some kind of electric keyboard and winks at the dude when he walks in the room. I don’t know what it is about her, and I can’t remember what company the commercial is for, but it has an anti-shakey thing…

Obsessing almost as much as I did about the Overstock.com lady singing whilst walking through the winter scene for Christmas.

I think the internet phone company (Vonage?) has a rather cute woman in one of their spots. The one where she is describing how easy it was to set up while, in the background, her hubby is doing some lame spank her type of dance moves. I could just eat her up! Maybe she isn’t quite the same type as that gorgeous Old Navy madras girl (who I also want to masticate pieces of), but she does a number for for me, I’ll tell you whut.

the number is … 3 …

The first series featured a blondish woman who, if I recall correctly, delivered her pitch while sitting on the bed (or, at the very least, in the same room). The newer ones feature a brunette who delivers her pitch from the top of the stairs.

There’s a blonde woman in the current Wendy’s commercial - the commercial that advertises you can get a baked potatoe instead of fries. She’s the one that smiles and signals “Call me” to guy that gets what he wants at the counter.

She catches my eye every time.

Another vote to the “Yellow Book Cola” babe, I’ll cycle my TiVo back for her.

I like the KY lady sitting on the bed, though I remember as more brunette. She actually resembles a friend of mine.

The consensus is that she’s Nicole Vicius. Wow, whatta hottie. I usually resent watching commercials in the theater… but not when she’s on the big screen.

I see that she’s got a movie coming out next year, and given that it’s called Itty Bitty Titty Committee, I’m thinking that I’m going to have to see it.

Just saw an ad with, quite possibly, the hottest commercial hottie evah!
The Henekein ad with the sister getting free drinks for her brother and his friend.

Holy living mother of God, are women allowed to be that fucking gorgeous?!

They just need to merge that commercial with the Man Law commercials, and give us a REAL ruling on the “You poke it, you own it” law. :smiley:

The Tabasco “sunburn inside the bikini” girl.

That look she gives to the camera…RRROOOWWRRR

linky-link

http://206.188.20.101/arts_pavilion/tv_ads/tabasco_tanlines_ad.cfm

Still waiting for MY commercial to come out. :frowning: Be sure to mention it when it does… look for mobile phones… :wink:

I think you’ll need to be more specific if you want us to drool over your hotness. There are only about 10000 mobile phone commercials a day. What brand? What are you wearing? Do we get a preview??

In another thread on this commercial, someone discovered that the actress in question is 15 years old.

As far as that cool Mac/dorky IBM spot, doesn’t everyone want to bitch-slap the damn smug Mac kid and take the nice agreeable IBM guy out for coffee?

[QUOTE=NoClueBoy]
I think the internet phone company (Vonage?) has a rather cute woman in one of their spots. The one where she is describing how easy it was to set up while, in the background, her hubby is doing some lame spank her type of dance moves. I could just eat her up! Maybe she isn’t quite the same type as that gorgeous Old Navy madras girl (who I also want to masticate pieces of), but she does a number for for me, I’ll tell you whut.

Hey, NCB - we have the same taste in women…she strikes me as “MILF-y”…very hot. If I were her husband, I wouldn’t be playing “air-spank” in the background…but then, the FCC wouldn’t allow the commercial that would be made by me, if that were the case…

Hey, that’s like, totally legal in Canada! So all one has to do is hire her for a commercial shoot in Canada, and then when she gets there, she’ll be all like, “Oh, dude, you totally rools! I want to have like ten thousand of your babies! Do me! Do me! Do me now!” Yeah, it could happen. On some other planet.

Nah, the Mac kid is kinda cute. His name is Justin Long and he’s done a few movies. He’s also 28 years old…which I didn’t even know until just now, so I don’t feel so pervy any more. :wink:

You know that obnoxious Pizza Hut commercial in which the customer quizzes the register guy as to what pizzas he can get for $5? I think register guy is cute.

Also, Carmax commercials tend to have cute guys.

The girl in the Gennaro’s Beer commercial.

(For those who didn’t see “Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang”, that would be Michelle Monaghan)