Another day, another prayer answered: C. Ricci nude

According to today’s Studio Briefing, the yummy Christina Ricci will have a nude scene in her new film, Monster.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I wonder if it’s too soon to pre-order the DVD?

Nude and making out with Charlize Theron! Something’s going right with the world at least.

Guess I better figure out how to use that DVD player I bought the wife…

Fagjunk Theology: Not just for sodomite propagandists anymore.

I love her quote:

My question is, why is her agent seeing her breasts, and how can I get that job?

…and there was much rejoicing.

Yeah, but has she eaten a sandwich yet?

OK, so this one goes under the “pro” column in the benevolent-intelligence-guiding-the-universe checklist…

Yowza!

Oh dear. I still always think of her as the little girl in Mermaids walking around with a pumpkin on her head. This just seems weird.

I wasn’t paying attention at first, and my first thought was that this was about Condelezza Rice, which would make absolutely no sense.

C’mon. Charlize could do so much better.

Then again, so could Condoleeza.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I don’t even want to think who’s answered prayer that would be!

…Condoleeza Rice, naked except for a pair of spike-heeled pumps, glistening with oil, playing Brahms’ opus 117 Intermezzi on a Bosendorfer baby grand with a flaming candelabra on top, all set on a big ol’ polar bear-skin rug…

Trouble is, as soon as you start, a bunch of ski-masked NSA agents bust in and ruin the mood.

See, it’s stuff like this that makes it so hard to be an atheist. You think you’ve got it pretty much nailed down, and then you find yourself in the middle of a movie on a cable network just in time to realize that it’s the one where Gillian Anderson takes her shirt off and to set up your tape. A few years later, you’ve pretty much recovered from that and you find a thread where Christian Ricci is going to get nekkid.

Hey, Godboy, if you got something to say just say it, allright?

Ukulele Ike, I’m pretty sure Coni Rice can have you declared an enemy combatant for that post.

Just FTR, she did appear topless in Prozac Nation, but this appearance does seem to be a fair measure more interesting.

You know, I already like this movie and I haven’t even seen it yet! It’s a definate* must* have when it comes out on video. And if anyone happens to find stills from this film before the release date, would you be so kind as to e-mail them to me? Thanks so much. (Ya know, I think we need a “horndog” smiliey.)

Wow, Condi Rice was in that movie ?!?