Another day, another woman teacher arrested for having sexual intercourse and maybe oral sex too..

Where I come from, a blowjob is worth less than 50 bucks.

Sorry about that. For the first reply on the issue (the one that didn’t contain cousins) I was able to find a cite for NJ law. The second reply I found a consanguinity chart with all of the family relationships and it listed cousins as 2nd degree. But it is from Texas and there are differences between the definitions in each state. I will try to find a full chart that is used in the NJ law. It is not spelled out in the statute.

Yeah, that Texas definition is kind of particular, Loach. The classic rule for degrees of consanguinity is by total steps to and from the nearest common ancestor – in the case of first cousins it’s two generations on each side to reach the common grandparent, so it’s four degrees total. First: Parent-Child; Second: Sibling-sibling; Third: Aunt/Uncle-Niece/Nephew; Fourth: First cousins, or Grand[uncle/aunt-nephew/niece]; etc.

Texas seems to rule that direct single-generation descent is first degree, that everyone else connected at the grandparent level, regardless of intermediary steps(*), is second, and everyone else connected at the Great-grandparent level, regardless of intermedary steps, is third. (*thus puzzlingly placing sibling/sibling in the same category as cousin/cousin)
ANYWAY back to the subject at hand in some sort of way – it was a (historically) recent phenomenon for sexual assault statutes to include relationships of responsible authority (guardians, teachers, correctional/parole officers, etc.) as one of the criteria for determining that consent has been vitiated (so it’s not just a breach of ethics but an actual crime), as well as for the sexual assault statutes to be gender-indifferent.

And while the “hot for teacher” fantasy trope may be quite common to the point of triteness but a ton of fun to play with, let’s face it, it’s really more of a hot teacher fantasy. Folks are thinking of Deb LaFave/Pam Turner types or of a Private Lessons scenario. Not of the female version of a Dirty Old Man.

If you have to pay less than $50, then you likely live in an economically depressed area. If it’s worth less than $50, you’re seeing the wrong ho.

So…how was she?

:smiley: