Another ghost video: real or fake?

Actually I finally got it to load. I reluctantly have to say that I’m convinced. This one looks legit. I’ll wait until a few major universities and the JREF get a hold of it to make final judgment, but I think this is something big.

It appears to be very real. I would bet you $1000 that there are no fancy CGI effects in that video and I dare you to prove otherwise.

I think we better call Captain Disillusion for this one!

I’m another believer. If that ghost isn’t the real thing, I’ll eat his shorts. Absolutely terrifying.

Before I watched the video, I would have said “no, ghosts don’t exist.” Now, though …not so sure. It looked pretty real.

Amazingly clear video. I got a sense of confusion, maybe even pain. I cried a little.
(of laughter)

That’s what I used to believe until now.

Holy shit. That’s it. I’m going back to church.

That’s not a ghost. It’s an echo from the past, not a lost soul.

Not very far in the past, though.

I came in to post without even reading the thread…just based on the title alone.

Something made me watch the video, though.

So…While I can’t unequivocally state that there is a ghost in the vid, I can’t say there isn’t.

It goes without saying that eating his shorts would be terrifying.

A while ago, I saw a video like this. But in that one, you could totally see the fishing line. There’s no string in this one at all- I looked! Ghosts are real, man. Like, totally.

The music convinced me. With that kind of eerie music, it has to be real.

All I saw was a drunk KKK member stumbling home and landing in the nursery instead of his bedroom.

Now if he had said, “Boo!”, well then it would have obviously been a ghost.

You know what amazes me about this video? How corporeal the ghost seems to be. It’s like I could reach right out and touch it.

It’s spooky alright but don’t be fooled. I can’t explain it but I’m sure it’s just some fancy video editing work.

This post? Full of awesome it is.

I’ve always said I’d believe in ghosts when one walks up to me in broad daylight, says, “Hello, I’m a ghost!” and then smacks me in the head with his ectoplasm before disappearing with an unearthly groan . This feisty little spirit looks like he might be able to accomplish that.