Another search question.... two or three days

The date range options available are to search “Any date”, “Your last visit”, “Yesterday” and “A week ago” and so on.

I occasionally run a search to find threads I’ve posted in recently (say, after a weekend) to see where they have gotten to, and I suspect I am not the only one to do this. Since I’m usually only looking for things from 2-3 days ago, it seems running a search for “a week ago” puts more demand on our poor capybaras than necessary. I don’t even post all that much, so I assume someone with a higher post rate would be asking that much more. The “your last visit” option isn’t all that great, since on the days I do make it to the boards, I might do so several times over the day, and so it tends to miss things (IME).

Is it at all possible to have a 2 or 3 days ago range inserted in there? Would it even make much of a difference at all?

Try it now.

Now that’s service!

No kidding! Thanks, TubaDiva!

orders flowers and chocolate

I don’t know how much it will help board performance, but I have to think that every little bit counts!

Gee, I asked the same question some months ago, and it sank like a stone!

Chocolate indeed!

:stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

You sure it was chocolate and not carob? :wink:

Nothing personal, I assure you.

(My mother has now finally made a full recovery and needs no more surgeries and no further tending to. It’s amazing what you can do when you aren’t a caregiver.)

Good news. Glad she’s doing better.

Great news, Tuba.

Wow, double good news. I am glad for you and your mom. Great news.

Jim

Now that we’re on a roll, how about 2 years ago, 3 years ago, a decade ago…?

How about since the last outage, the penultimate outage, the anti-penultimate outage…

The last decent, original joke…