Another Teacher Rides the Incredibly Stupid Train

Just a nitpick, but I don’t think its the **mixed race **part thats giving racists in the south heartburn. If he was “full black” I dont think it would be any better. Now, if he was married to a white woman athiest that would be a whole nother kettle of fish.

Or it could just be an interesting hypothetical problem for a real life situation.

Before a presidential motorcade, the secret service clears all buildings with a point of vantage of the route. How then would you shoot the president?

I admit, not amazingly bright given the jingoism in the US, but I don’t see why it neccessitates a Secret Service visit

I’d tell you to sell them off, but as a shiftless lazy bastard who isn’t at the coast RIGHT NOW MAKING YOUR FORTUNE you obviously will just turn them into stills or something.

-Joe

I read some of the comments at the linked page:

Not to mention, that the film wasn’t advocating the assassination of anyone, but rather studied the prevailing social winds in the eventuality of an assassination … and that it was very reverential of Bush.

I thought my point was self-evident. Gagundathar said that nobody ever talked about the President being assassinated when Bush was President and I gave an example of somebody doing that.

Warning: Do not aim Amaz’n Laser at the President…

Now to find a lot of car radiators …

She could just bring them with her and move up here to New York; she could always make some money as a street drummer.

The silly thing is, one could use presidential assassination as a premise to get the kids interested in geometry and indulge in a little Dem bashing. Just use JFK. Hell, there’s video games recreating the event. It would barely occasion comment other than it being an odd premise for a lesson.

White girls ain’t got no rhythm, fool!

I thought, too, it was self-evident that Gagundathar was talking about “in the United States”. I think you’d have to be living under a rock to think that there weren’t (and have always been) people outside the US seriously talking about presidential assassination.

“A train gets ready to leave Washington DC for Long Branch, New Jersey…”

I am a southerner, born and bred, and honestly most of the hatred toward Mr. Obama is because he is not a white guy.
They may have disliked Mr. Clinton but they didn’t have a deep-seated hatred for him.
I have discovered just how much racism still exists even among my own friends and family when it comes to talking about ‘that uppity Muslim who stole the Presidency’.

It makes me sick at my stomach.

You need to get back on your pork BBQ diet…

This is just further evidence of how the U.S. is falling behind the rest of the world in math and science.

“We determined that anyone attempting to assassinate the President using these geometry lessons would shoot off both of their own feet, followed by a final round that would also protect the gene pool from future contamination…”

Teacher: “Choosing President Obama as an example was a poor choice, I now understand. The lesson was intended to give my students the necessary mathematical tools to assassinate anyone. In retrospect, I should have used Osama bin Laden, another Muslim whose death wouldn’t anger most liberals.”

I actually think this is funny.

“… by hitting the assailant’s sister in the forehead, causing instant death.”

<rimshot>