Another umkay sighting

What, your 1920’s style death ray in the shop?

Does umkay dream of electric sheep?

Good ol’ umkay. We still can’t get over her, can we?

I keep thinking I must have missed a link in the chain somewheres. I read the OP, I read the “she’s dead” thread, next thing I know, we were all duped in some horrible way, everybody is jumpy, and even joke threads seem a little…dark.
What the hell went wrong, you guys?

umkay was a troll, plain and simply. She wasn’t who she claimed to be. Probably not even a she. Just a sad person who knew way too much about living with an SCI.

The whole thing just wasn’t ok.

What a fucking bizarre thing to do to people.

Right! It was UMkay!
rimshot

I’m sorry. I couldn’t help m’self.

I’m umkay and so’s my wife!

I have currently a leg infection and a back pain that reduce my mobility. Also, I learnt recently that I’m going to get a not unsignificant life insurance from a remote relative who passed away two years ago.

I’m affraid it could be the first symptoms of chronic umkayite. Do you think I should be worried? :frowning:

Only if that’s just how you roll…

-d&r-

Well, gee, what fun was that? Couldn’t you at least have claimed she was Ed Zotti’s daughter or something?

And then we hated you for being filthy rich. Ambivalid or umkay, you just can’t win, and in the end you’re NotOk. :smiley:

Then she got worse.

Then she got banned.

That was then. Now, she’s entrenched in history forever as a living SDMB legend, legacy, joke, and laughingstock. When Dopers of the year 2112 are IHMO’ing about the horrific barbaric things we did in 2012, they will still be making zombie jokes about umkay

Um, yeah, my joke, not yours. I was going for subtle. :wink:

I saw her in a sports car in Paris, with the warm wind in her hair.

I believe she had Wayfarers on.

No, she wears those in her Cadillac. Y’know, the one with the deadhead sticker on it.

I love that Kid Rock song.

:d&r:

We split up on a dark, sad night, both agreeing it was best.

wait - you’re wearing socks? in mid-july? and you’re not in australia? you are so not okay…