Another umkay sighting

I saw a girl in a wheelchair today. Maybe it was umkay.

I pit Tripolar for making us believe it was umkay.:wink:

You should have demanded that she show you a picture or video of herself not walking to prove that she was really disabled.

I’m beginning to suspect that I might be umkay. I’ll let you know the minute I start claiming to be in a wheelchair.

I am more likely, I live in CT, just over the border from RI, though I was home all day yesterday. Wonder if I was sleep rolling around:dubious::smiley:

Unless she was breastfeeding after scuba diving, had a devotee en tow and money was falling out of her arse, it wasn’t her.

-1 for not including a dead link in the OP.

I saw her too, and I loved her. She was a guy who was walking around and touch typing, right? I saw her too.

Wait, I may have her confused with myself. Was she a sock? Because I’m actually wearing socks, right now. I may be not OK.

You should have dumped her out of her wheel chair and made her walk. Its the only way to be sure.

FTFY:
You should have nuked her wheel chair from orbit…

I need to be real with ya’ll: I am Umkay. I always hated how unpopular I’ve been on this board, so I felt compelled to concoct a nice little darling whom everyone would simply adore. I needed to feel loved; even if it was ‘by proxy’.

Clearly, umkay is all things to all people.

Didn’t she die?

She got better.

I thought you were that Baron guy. No, wait, you’re Spartacus…

I am Spartacus - and I’ve got a date with umkay next weekend. I shall be flying out on my private jet - I’ll post about it later.

If umkay’s wheelchair was on a massive conveyor belt, and the belt’s speed perfectly matched the speed of umkay’s wheelchair wheels, could umkay attain a speed sufficient to take off?

J’accuse YOU of being UMKAY!

I saw umkay with a Chinese menu in her hand, walking through the streets of Soho in the rain.