Any DubDopers around this week?

There’s a good chance I’ll be in central Dublin (or wherever Lower Mount Street is) on Wednesday night this week. If it does happen, anyone fancy a few pints?

(I won’t know for sure until tomorrow, so I thought I’d post in advance on the off-chance)

Bollocks, that’s the one night this week I’m not free :mad:

Unfortunately it’s Wednesday or nothing (the person I’m supposed to meet can’t do Friday and tomorrow’s too short notice) - looks like my timing might be a little off then…

I’ll bump this tomorrow on the off-chance (and in case I know for sure either way).

There’s a “Thursday” missing from your post Crusoe.

Oops. I’m there Thursday daytime but probably have to fly back to the London office of the same company for Friday a.m.

Oops.

I’m there Thursday but probably have to fly back that day.

I won’t find out for sure until this afternoon (waiting for someone in yet another country to say yes). If I can I’ll stay until Friday.

Oops.

I won’t find out for sure until this afternoon (waiting for someone in yet another country to say yes). If I can I’ll stay until Friday.

Oops.

Oops.

your computer’s stuck on playback mode Crusoe!

Oops.

Oh, bugger. Sorry all.

I’ll be about. You have my mobile. I’m sure we ca rustle up a few more.

At 4.00pm today it was all go - start phoning for hotels etc. At 4.15pm today the client realised that the person I need to speak to is in fact in Madrid currently. Sorry Twisty, all.

Damn.

Maybe next time. Enjoy Madrid if they are now sending you there.

Sadly not. Warrington and Sellafield are on my Christmas schedule. Woo.

Sellafield? :eek:

Don’t drink the water …

Keep reaching for those stars. You may be sent to Slough :slight_smile:

Slough? Pah. 2003 was a Berkshire year through and through. I’ll be glad never to see Maidenhead, Slough or the M4 again. 2004 appears to be even more glam; as well as Warrington and Sellafield, I can look forward to Acton, Isleworth, Didcot and Harrogate (maybe).

Must lose my passport between now and then (!).

Is Didcot not out by Winsor?