Any other claustrophiles out there?

I’ve seen that before, and it looks really cool. I especially like it if there are lights underneath.

And I love the idea of the helium balloons, Mr. Bus Guy! The cats would be terrified. :smiley:

I had heard of hug-boxes.(Wiki-article). But what is a quiet quilt?

I like large rooms partitioned into small areas. I like cozy little places, yes, but I have to be able to stretch my leg out.

However, socks and any kind of pants that extend over the feet make me extremely claustrophobic. I think I am a claustrophile provided it doesn’t extend to my feet. :slight_smile:

Makes sense if it’s all the stimuli that the autistic person can’t handle; this would block out all that. Plus it would provide comfort for kids who are tactile defensive but might still benefit from being held in something.

I like cluttered, small spaces. There’s so much crap on my bed (blankets, pillows, stuffed animals, occasionally a fiance) that there’s barely room for me, but i have to have a big bed to fit it all in. I always sleep with my head under the covers, unless it’s too hot or I’m sharing the bed with something else that has to breathe. I don’t want a big house, though I grew up in one. And I earned the nickname hedgehog in college because I would fall asleep curled up in a ball under a blanket.

Under the covers?

Well, not when you’re there. … weirdo.