Any Pro Wrestling Fans in the Audience? (Multiple promotions) (Part 2)

Maybe he fought Juvie too? Yeah, Sammy. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m never sure if headlines like this are a work, but Cody’s story turned out to be true, so why not?
AEW imploding under Hunter’s watch will definitely cement him as the head honcho of WWE.

Whoa, Punk and Steel will either get suspended or get fired?

well first off this is why you don’t become friends with the talent and then let them book themselves I mean when you let the tag team champs (who are executive vice presidents" of which there were 7 ")drop the titles to a couple of midcard half-knowns because they don’t wanna face the best and hottest team you have because “they’ll look bad” when you need ratings and PPV buys.

It’s looking like Cody Rhodes knew things no one else did …

A lot of wrestlers left WWE or wouldn’t sign up because of Vince, now they’re willing to come back. Doesn’t matter how they feel about HHH, they trust him more than they trusted Vince. This is bad for AEW, Vince was the driving force that created them in the aftermath of that success going to his head. Vince is like a gambler who remembers his big wins, forgets about his losses, and is sure another big payoff is coming his way if he keeps laying down the bets.

Pubk teportedly suffered a triceps injiry on Sunday, so one way or another, he’s gone. My guess is we’ll get Mox vs. MJF for the world title and Dark Order vs. Best Friends for the trios title.

I’ll thank you not to refer to my boy Shane Strickland that way.

You might be right, and I’m trying and failing to fantasy-book a way in which MJF actually beats Mox. He’s as close to unbeatable as it gets in AEW right now.

Dark Order is a bunch of walking wounded (unless Preston Vance was a work to get Page involved). Sure, you could do Uno, Silver, and Page, but Uno and Silver are usually on different pairings, so it’s a Trio without much, if any, Trio work or little duo work.

Well, TK didn’t dwell on the suspensions and went directly to announcing tournaments for the vacated titles. Now MJF of all people is the standard bearer. HE’S BETTER THAN MOSES!

Death Triangle are now the trios champions.

That makes PAC a double-champion. How many times has that happened in AEW? I don’t think very often.

so going by that mox beats jericho?

I was correct; according to Wikipedia, Pac is the first one.

this place pops up a lot on my front page but yeah I think punk is gone …

Anyone know how long the suspensions are ? … i still think the company needs some reorganizing tho
As someone else said in the comments section on another board …Vince and HHH might be a bag of dicks occasionally but do you think it would of even gotten that far in WWE?

The reply was since UT pretty much ran the locker rooms people wouldn’t of dared to pull this shit and blamed those stupid press conferences after matches for helping stir shit up

something else that i found

Im sensing a pattern here that points to AEW’s gonna have to have a serious day of reckoning (especially if they wanna work with other feds talent) here and some fans and wrestlers aren’t gonna like it

AEW Dark Taz/Excalibur moment of the day

Prior to the Big Shake-Up…

• Taz compares Vicki Guerrero to Julia Roberts from Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, a movie about Gong Show host Chuck Berry’s days as a hitman for the CIA.
  • It’s not difficult to confuse referee Bryce Remsburg.
  • After flubbing their names, Taz thinks Serena vs. Sierra was booked as a rib on the announcers.
  • Taz had a 4.6 GPA. NYC public schools grade differently.
  • Another Ryan Nemeth reference when Taz accuses the ref off stealing Mark Quinn’s earring.

Zack Clayton vs. Serpentico

Ex: Luther looks in good shape, Taz.
Taz: He is. Had a lot of training, lost weight, he chases farm animals. He told me this. It’s how he burns calories. He goes to any local farm in the midwest and spends a few weeks there. He just runs around chasing farm animals, burns calories.
Ex: And it’s not the Rocky drill where he’s chasing chickens. It’s actually slow-moving farm animals like cows.
Taz: And now he’s advanced to cheetahs.
Ex: A famous farm animal!
Both laugh.
Taz: OK, you got me there. Pretty good.

Luthers screams from ringside. Close up shows a large band-aid bowing up from his shoulder.
Taz: What’s that hanging off the back of Luther? A scab? Hanging off the back of Luther, maybe something happened on the farm. Maybe a zebra bit him when he was chasing him, burning calories.
Ex: Maybe he a got a real bad sunburn.
Taz: Yeah, he’s running outside.
Ex: I guarantee Luther is not the type of man to use a proper sunblock regimen.

Another close-up of Luther, band-aid prevalent.
Taz: He does have a scab. He maybe got bitten. He got a bite.
Ex: He got bit by the cheetah on the sunburn on the farm.
Taz: Or he could have chasing a Silverback. You know, in the woods.

The semifinals for the world title tournament are Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Jericho, in a rematch from All Out, and Jon Moxley vs. Sammy Guevara.

I’m gonna predict Danielson vs. Guevara for the finals, with Danielson going over and taking Punk’s place in the feud with MJF.

So, I’ve been 98% away from wrestling this past week. Did anything important happen? /s

:wink:

I think it was a mistake not having Drew McIntyre go over for the WWE Championship in Cardiff. Is the Bloodline debut of Solo Sikoa really worth it? Just how the hell long is Reigns going to hold the title, anyway?