Any Prozzac Fans Hanging Around?

(Not sure this is in the right place - it’s definitely a question, about something mundane and pointless, because, in my humble opinion, it’s bugging the crap out of me)

On Prozzac’s new album “Saturday People” there is a song called “www.nevergetoveryou”, which is driving me crazy because it has a little “uh-oh” sound in it that I am sure is from the computer world somewhere but I can’t remember where I’ve heard it before! Anyone else know the song and where that little uh-oh is from? Please? So I can sleep at night again?

Well I’m not crazy after all. I’m a big Prozzäk fan myself. And I thought I was crazy cause I thought that was from something on a computer. Now when I get back to my dorm room I’ll have to figure out what it is from.

I only heard the song once, but isn’t it the sound from ICQ when you get a new message from someone?

Yep it’s the ICQ noise.

My friend and I were laughing about it, because we were listening to the song (On Much Music) and every time the Uh-oh! happened, she’d look over at the computer expecting an ICQ to have popped up.

Thank you! Thank you very much! I can sleep at nights again!

I’m not really a big fan of Prozac. It has a whole litany of side effects and will basically have no beneficial effect on you if you’re not already depressed. Plus, it takes up to a month for the effects to …

What?

I knew there’d be at least one in the crowd when I posted this thread :slight_smile:

Actually, this vaguely describes the music, too. “Lots of effects [mixing]…” “Possibly no beneficial effect [merit]…”

Omobolosireee…