Any study recommendations on what to study for Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Thanks RC, I am doing the DVR thing now and watching anything I can find on YouTube as well.

I didn’t know there was a game version but will get it.

Old measurements always trip up contestants and especially the more obscure measurements. Furlong, acres, rods, miles, and so on. Don’t forget liquid measurements tablespoons, teaspoons, cups, pints, quarts. Bushel

The planets and their relative sizes to each other. Distance order from the sun (which is closest and which is farthest away).

I’d make a list and go over it daily.

Review the American Revolution, and other history. But its hard to guess what they’ll ask. Who wrote Common Sense, Who defended the British Soldiers after the Boston Massacre.

I’ve seen so many contestants lose because of mixing up Jefferson and Madison. Jefferson/ Declaration of Independence and James Madison/ the Constitution. John Jay - Treaty of Paris.

All the game shows love to trip up people with those three questions. Boston Massacre cost a lady big money on a rerun I saw last week. She didn’t know John Adams was the attorney for the British soldiers.

Thanks Ace.

I am reading a presidential trivia book now and rereading it all as I go. (Written or published for the Smithsonian.) Very interesting stuff and I see a lot of old questions that could have been answered with it.

On an interesting side note, I have seen many questions that could be answered with a good review of the SD archives.

And while the TM may well realize this many Americans do not. Snapple Facts are often false!

Yes, I was on the show back in the Regis era and walked away with $1,000. Really the J-archive would be my first choice for studying.

Do they still do the fastest finger round to get into the hot seat?

Hi JC - please let me know if you received private message…