Any Talk Show Hosts You Like?

Are we taking about talk radio, tv interview shows or what? I’ll go out on a limb and say I like Jon Stewart. Even when I disagree with him he is always entertaining.

When it comes to political talk I don’t listen much any more. But I always liked Jon Batchelor. I didnt know for a long time that he was supposed to be conservative. He spent most of his show discussing international stories with foreign correspondents. Stories that got little or no attention here.

As for pure entertainment I listen to Opie and Anthony and Ron and Fez on Sirius daily. Used to be a huge Howard fan but I find him nearly unlistenable lately.

Local to St Louis but ya gotta love Frank Opinion

I am AM in the PM

Sports(ish) talk, but the only radio show I find I can listen to day-in day-out for any length of time without leaving off for a period is Tony Kornheiser’s radio show.

He still has a show? Where is it? He quit ESPN’s a few years ago and I thought that was it for him.

It is a local show out of Washington, D.C., on the ESPN Radio affiliate out of there. I understand it is still pretty similar to what he’s always done.

You can get it in podcast form (that’s how I listen, I’m on the West Coast) but at the moment he’s in the middle of a two-month hiatus and will return after Labor Day.

Worse than that: the Russ and Lisa show on WORD 106.3 FM in the mornings is a 4-hr. affair, going from 6 to 10. I don’t know how to explain it, but I have not been the biggest fan of it lately.