Anybody interested in a Tea Swap?

I wasn’t able to get to the PO until today but now three boxes of tea are now on their way to Florida.

The tea to my Buddy will be going out tomorrow, if the gods are kind.

The tea to my Buddy is on the way!

Thank you, Lute Skywatcher! Not only did you include standard Earl Grey (perfect for work) and an Irish Breakfast tea that I can’t wait to try, you added my absolute favourite tea - Madagascar Vanilla Red! :cool:
Very good call! Superb taste! Thank you!

You’re welcome. I’m drinking some red tea right now–Kalahari Camps Bay Chamomile from Tamryne mixed with some of that Madagascar Vanilla Red that we still had around. The chamomile goes quite well with the vanilla.

Mixing tea :smack: You know, that never dawned on me. Now I feel like you’ve just given me countless more tea varieties!

I love mixing teas. I have about 20 of those little sample tins from Adagio. And I’m always mixing them. I have a couple of flavors that I didn’t like until I started mixing them with other flavors.

I don’t do it very often. First time was Plantation Mint mixed with some sort of chocolate tea we got from a friend. I think we still have a few bags of that chocolate one around but not sure where.

We once tried Honey Vanilla Chamomile and decided we didn’t like it. As Batsima says, mixing teas is good for getting rid of ones that you don’t like.

Picked up my pack from the Post Office today.

Thanks to Flipstrip

Larger than I expected, and quite a variety of teas, makes me wonder now if I should have maybe put in a few varieties of tea from the same supplier, I can soon remedy that.

I’ve tried out the Good Earth Green Tea blend, which I enjoyed, and I’m right now in the middle of drinking a Kokoro something and Strawberry tea, this is a powerful thing, I’m still making my mind up, Rooibis - what is that then ?

So far, they are not what we over the pond would call everyday teas, once in a while as the mood takes you, very highly scented.

They are certainly a lot more exotic than I’m used to!

I made a trip to England last week, because like Amazon, there was a death in my family. I came back with a couple varieties of tea, but alas, no tea from my swapmate in my mailbox yet.

You’re very welcome, casdave! And yes, the Kokoro is a rooibis, you have excellent taste buds, sir. I hope you enjoy the rest, and if I get you in a tea swap again, now I know what to get you! :smiley:

Has my Buddy got their tea yet? I mailed it a week ago.

DAMMIT! This is what I keep forgetting to do. Every time I go to the store, I know I’m forgetting something. Now I remember. I promise I will do it tomorrow. My tea will go out before I go to work. I’m soooo sorry!!!

And Ruby, I did get my tea. In addition to forgetting to get tea, I also keep forgetting to check my mail. But, in addition to two weeks worth of bills, I found a very nice selection of herbal teas. It totally made my day today, to find that in there. Thank you so much!

I am such a putz lately. :frowning:

I’m glad you got my package. I mailed it two weeks ago and I was starting to worry a little. Those herbal teas make nice iced tea, so even if you don’t like herbals in general, you can make a nice summer beverage. Mixing them is also really good to try. Enjoy!

Ok Bats, yours should be going out on Saturday. I finally was able to find one of the elusive ones I wanted to get you. :slight_smile:

Yay!

Ok, my package has been sent! The post office said it should take abot 5-8 days to arrive.

One more try. Did my buddy get their tea yet? I mailed it fifteen days ago, and it was only going to Nevada. Hope it wasn’t lost in the mail.

Bats, did you get your tea yet? It’ll be 8 days tomorrow. When should I start watching for mine?

No, I haven’t got it but maybe I’ll get it today.

The buddy who’s sending to you hasn’t posted since the sign up. Neither has Baker’s buddy. Looks like I need to send out some “???” emails.