Anybody interested in a Tea Swap?

I have mine all packaged and ready to go tomorrow.
Does anyone else want to play so Barbarian can have a buddy?

count me in…stuff to follow

Ive got all my tea packaged up, I just have to get a mailer and mail it out. I won’t set a day because I can gurantee I will miss it, but it’l be sent soon!

I’ve been in a bit of a quandry. I don’t want to send any tea that can be found in a typical grocery but I’d prefer to send some that I know are good. Problem is, the only tea I’m familiar with are Bigelow and Celestial Seasonings. So, I decided to get two 25-bag boxes of tea from a small coffee shop (no, not Starbucks) that I stopped in at lunch and hope that my buddy likes them.

I’m sending a mix of grocery brands and gourmet stuff. There are so many grocery brands, that it’s possible your buddy may have never tried the type you have. So don’t feel bad, if that’s all you have.

That’s a good idea. I’ll keep one from the coffee shop and replace it with a grocery-store item that I love.

I’ve sent my tea!

It’s only two boxes, but they’re pretty much full as I tried them and they weren’t, snerk my cup of tea! Groan.

I sent mine out this afternoon as well! :slight_smile:

My tea has been sent, I hope my tea buddy likes it!

I have my teas assembled, but I won’t be able to get to a post office until Monday or Tuesday.

I have my teas assembled and will try to get to a post office tomorrow.

I’ve sent mine off today, dunno how long it’ll take to move across the pond though.

Thank you so much Batsinma Belfry! I woke up this morning to a big package waiting in the mailbox for me. I love the teas you sent, and am currently enjoying a steaming cup of the Peach and Passion Black Tea. (which is delicious, by the way)

Thank you Batsinma Belfry!

Sent mine today. As I’m also an international sender (like casdave), it will probably take a bit longer for my receiver to get it.

Hope they like it!

I’m glad you like them. The Peach and Passion is one of my favorites.

Not sure who my buddy was since there was no handle on it, but the Red Bush Blend, English Tea No.1, and Caramel Enchantment are perfect additions to my tea repertoire. They’re exactly my taste in tea! Thank you, tea buddy. You rock.

Twas I! I meant to add a short note, but in the midst of a busy day, I forgot.
I’m so glad to hear you like them! :smiley:

I have returned from the post office. I’m proud to report I was able to avoid the hideously long line by using the machine and sending my package of 7 teas priority mail to the midwest.

Batsinma, I’ll try to get your bundle out to you this weekend. Sorry it’s taking so long. There was a death in the family so things have been a little crazy lately, but you’ll definitely get some tea. :slight_smile:

That’s okay, no hurry. :slight_smile: