Anybody interested in a Tea Swap?

Nuh-uh, no email yet.

I’ve looked through my tea-cabinet, and all I’ve got that looks swappable is some loose-leaf Hanley’s vanilla infused black tea; the bag is opened, but nearly full. If anyone’s interested in that, I’ll sign on.

Hmmm…this could be interesting. I’m in!

**Agrippina
Amazon Floozy Goddess
Batsinma Belfry
casdave
Congodwarf
Flipstrip
LunaV
Lute Skywatcher
Pyroette
Tamryne

I’m in!

I’ve had two boxes of tea for awhile now that I just don’t care for that I hope someone will give a good home to. :slight_smile:

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the sign up deadline.
Agrippina
Amazon Floozy Goddess
Batsinma Belfry
casdave
Congodwarf
Flipstrip
LunaV
Lute Skywatcher
NailBunny
Pyroette
Tamryne

Ok - I’m in.

Are tisannes (sp?) allowed too, are are we talking strictly tea here?

That would be okay, as well as herbal tea, Rooibos, White Tea, Green Tea…

Should we note which varieties of tea we have so that we might pair up with someone who’s looking to try that particular one? I don’t want to send my rooibos to someone who can’t stand it when there’s someone who’d be interested in it!

I thought about that. But figured most people would want to be suprised and/or have a chance to try something new.

And it’s not just about sending teas you don’t want, you can add a sample of your favorites too.

**Agrippina
alice_in_wonderland
Amazon Floozy Goddess
Batsinma Belfry
casdave
Congodwarf
Flipstrip
LunaV
Lute Skywatcher
NailBunny
Pyroette
Tamryne

I think my location makes it dfficult to swap tea although it is one of my pet loves. I remember (back in the days) Bentalls store (Kingston London England) producing a Christmas tea. Consisted of cinnamon, tea (obviously) and other festive flavours, I only bought one tin but could kick myself now as I should have bought at least ten tins. The flavours were astounding. These days I have to subsist on twinings four red fruits et al.

Are people into herbal teas? I will be in if so. E-mail going out right now.

Agrippina
alice_in_wonderland
Amazon Floozy Goddess
Batsinma Belfry
casdave
Congodwarf
Flipstrip
LunaV
Lute Skywatcher
NailBunny
Pyroette
Rubystreak
Tamryne

I’ll assign tea buddies tomorrow evening.

OMG, I didn’t see this until now! Please, if it’s possible, sign me up, email to follow.

We now have Baker.

I’ll have the tea buddies ready in a bit…

Possible to add one more person? Pretty please?

Package of tea sent today.

Sorry, I assigned tea buddies about 4 hours before you posted.

If I had a nickel for every gift swap thread I missed, I wouldn’t have to pay for membership.