Anyone catch Dean Koontz's "Intensity" on Lifetime last night?

Man, I have to say Best. Book. To. Movie. Ever!

Lifetime shown it about half a year ago, and I’ve been waiting to see it again. Then, last night, they had it aired. Long movie, I tell ya. But very it’s an excellent, spine-tingling chiller/thriller if you like them, and any fan of DK would have enjoyed it (Hell, I would think most people would have enjoyed it even not being a fan of DK).
Just looked it up on IMDB and according to that site, it’s been out since 1997. Does anyone know if it’s on video?
Anyway, if you’ve read the book (and enjoyed it), but have not yet seen the movie, I urge you to see it if/when you can. It follows the book very nicely.

John C. McGinley is such a good actor. He made the co leading part just…real and terrifying.

I disliked the book, and didn’t even finish the movie. I wouldn’t recommend either to anyone, but given it’s one of my least favorite books by him, I’m biased, of course.

I lost patience with the movie the first time it was televised when on two occasions, characters held a gun on the psycho and didn’t shoot him! They just froze up. At that point, I lost all interest in whether or not these indecisive losers lived or died.

I’ve liked this movie since I saw it the first time it aired. I usually watch it every time it’s on but I missed it last night. I don’t believe it’s been released to video.

Idle Thoughts, I agree about McGinley. I can’t imagine anyone else playing that role.

Yeah…intense, wasn’t it? :wink:
Okay, those are some vaild minor nitpicks. But to fully get the climax they were reaching for, he had to at least live to the end.

The book scared the heeby-jeebies out of me. I can’t imagine the movie living up to that.

I saw it when it first came out and wasn’t impressed. It certainly wasn’t the best book to movie EVER. Not even in the top ten.