Anyone have the Yes App? (Yankees & Nets) It looks like they have a deal to get the games for only $20/month this year

Not a London game, though there was a London game that day which I also watched: Jets “at” Falcons at 9:30am ET. The Eagles @ Panthers game had a 1pm ET kickoff on October 10th, 2021.
(Cite.)

At 1:15pm ET on October 10th, 2021 I posted the following here on the dope:

I can only conclude that there was a glitch in the matrix. Notice how I mention that I didn’t choose the Panthers game; it just started playing all on its own. Weird all around.

Did I hallucinate the game? I talk about Darnold throwing out of bounds instead of to receivers. Here’s a play by play from approximately that time (1:15pm):

11 minutes left in the 1st quarter seems like it would happen around 1:15pm. It seems like I did actually see the game, despite the service not offering it, and despite me not choosing the game from the interface. There were a bunch of games being played at the same time, and that one just happened to autoplay all by itself, without me ever even seeing the streaming service interface.