Anyone remember episode of Malcom in t mid when asthma kid says who invented spoon?

First off, don’t try googling ‘malcolm’ or ‘malcolm in the middle’ w/ ‘spoony spoonikus’ or ‘spoony spoonicus,’ or ‘invented the spoon.’

The episode was like 99 season, this one, when Malcolm becomes dumb like Reese. At the dinner table, Malcolm asks “I wonder who invented the spoon?” and Reese replies “Spoony Spoonikis!” hahahaha :rolleyes:

But the asthma kid started to say something, IIRC a person’s given name. However, Wikipedia shows only this page about how the wooden spoon was probably first used by the The English Iron Age Celts (250 BC). " Roman period spoons have been recovered from excavations in the City of London. The Anglo Saxons were great workers of wood, as were the Vikings, and both these groups of settlers to the British Isles produced wooden spoons for domestic uses."

But this isn’t a GQ, this is asking if anyone has the dvd of the ep or remembers it verbatim? What made the brilliant asthma kid think a particular man invented the spoon? Or do the writers know something I don’t? :confused:

Okay I know I’m 17 years late, but I recently watched the show and came looking for this.
My first thought is that Stevie (wheelchair/asthma kid) is starting to say a name, but he says ‘paleo’, probably meaning to say (interspersed by interruption and asthma) ‘paleolithic’ - which was the era during which humans first started to use tools and utensils. So he was probably going to say ‘paleolithic humans’ or something to that effect.
Thought I’d put this here just in case that went over anyone else’s head like it did mine.

x6qwx76bv, welcome to the Dope! Mighty impressive for your first time out the gate. The regular Malcolmtents will arrive shortly to tell us all why the sky isn’t green and how that relates to Hal peddling meth.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! WHILE YOU HAVE THE Co7ygheaklb…