Anyone remember this movie?

When I was a kid this movie scared the heck out of me. It was about aliens that looked like gorillas wearing deep sea diver’s helmets.

Know the name of this campy movie?

Robot Monster

If this is a serious question, you’re thinking of Robot Monster, the 1953 independent low-budget film:

It is one of the classic “so bad it’s good” films. I’ve shown it at my bad film festivals. It’s actually made in 3D (which explains the bubble machine), and you can get copies of it in anaglyphic. Elmer Bernstein (who scored The Ten Commandments and the Magnificent Seven did the score. There are actually thing I like about the film, but the idea of using a guy in a gorilla suit with a space helmet to represent a robot is typical of the film’s shortcomings.

That’s the one. I want to watch it again now that I’m grown up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks.

Look up the “MST3K” episode with “RM” and make it a double feature. (RM is only 66 minutes long.)

You guys are so good that even when I know the answer someone else always beats me to it.

Persevere, DUB, persevere!

He must, but he cannot. At what point on the graph do “must” and “cannot” meet?

Ro-Man also appeared elsewhere.

Spoilered to comply with two-click rule. Link does not immediately to to nsfw content, but subsequent pages do.

“Are you Ro-Man or Hu-man?” :dubious:

I’m a He-Man. :smiley:

I don’t know what it is about this sentence, but it made me wet my pants laughing!

Sorry 'bout that.
Gorillas in space helmets don’t wear pants.

I had to Google that; brilliant reference. You are awarded :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: