Anyone taken Paxlovid for a diagnosed Covid infection?

I know. I don’t have symptoms. I’m not sick. Please don’t refer me to a non-existent, hypothetical doctor. That’s why I come here: for reliable GENERAL information. I’m just trying to sort out some guidelines from the avalanche of information that’s out in the media. I’m not asking for a diagnosis or personal, specific medical advice.

Never mind. Found this.

Nirmatrelvir with Ritonavi (Paxlovid)

• Antiviral

• Adults; children ages 12 years and older

• Start as soon as possible; must begin within 5 days of when symptoms start

• Taken at home by mouth (orally)

Remdesivir (Veklury)

• Antiviral

• Adults and children

• Start as soon as possible; must begin within 7 days of when symptoms start

• Intravenous (IV) infusions at a healthcare facility for 3 consecutive days

Bebtelovimab
Monoclonal antibody

• Adults; children ages 12 years and older

• Start as soon as possible; must begin within 7 days of when symptoms start

• Single IV injection

Molnupiravir (Lagevrio)
Antiviral

• Adults

• Start as soon as possible; must begin within 5 days of when symptoms start

• Taken at home by mouth (orally)

Well, as the OP I thought I’d drop back in one more time to let everyone know how my symptoms are going.

And it’s going well. I’ve been almost free of respiratory symptoms since ending the Paxlovid nine days ago, and I’m well outside the usual rebound time frame. I’m still a bit fatigued, especially near the end of the day, but some of that may just be the lack of exercise from when I was in isolation. But I’d have to say that Paxlovid appeared to do well for me; I would have no reservations about trying it again when the next variant rears its ugly head.

I was prescribed the other one, molnuporavir. Only took one dose so far. No side effects.

I was given MCA the first time I caught it. I had an extremely bad reaction. If it wasn’t going to kill me it certainly felt that way. The treatment was stopped very early.