Anyone use I-Manage?

My company is switching to I-Manage in a couple of weeks. We had our initial presentation (from the guy who sold it to the powers that be in the first place). It sounds like it will be useful about 1% of the time and a pain in the ass the remaining 99% of the time. Is there anyone out there who actually uses it? What do you like and dislike about it? Thanks.