Archer's back tomorrow

“My process is more organic”

Personally, I don’t really follow Sunny anymore. I really liked the first couple of seasons when it had a home made, low-rent quality, but then it got a little too polished, if that makes sense. I did find last night’s episode pretty good, but I love Archer. Me and a colleague have been quoting the show to each other all day.

Sunny was probably better. I suspect this three-week arc in Archer is mainly to link Seasons 2 & 3 together and get off with a bang in January.

Neither were at their best but neither was a disappointment either.

I’d say both were solid, but not great.

The problem with Sunny is that Dennis, Mac, and Dee didn’t really do anything. Dennis and Mac went to the doctor and never went anwhere. Dee had one scene that was memorable.

Plus, the most unrealistic part (which when you’re criticizing Sunny is insane, of course) was that Dee didn’t go back to Roxie’s body and strip the roll of bills off her after they dropped her body in the hallway.

Archer was just missing too much from the supporting cast.

-Joe

I downloaded this episode this morning and thought it was fantastic! I LOL’d a few times.

I’m now rewatching.

Oh, and…

“And watch out for that Adolph Hitler, he’s a bad egg.”

“Don’t just sit there sweating like a gigantic cheese.” slap

Haha. I can’t wait for the next episode.

Yeah, but this is the same guy who thought, however momentarily, that Whore Island was a real place.

You mean it’s not a real place?

Shhh. Of course it is, honey.

-Joe

This episode was obviously a ruse to get us all to tune in next time.

PIRATE KING OF WHORE ISLAND!!!

And whatever the equivalent of sploosh is for me…which I guess is still “sploosh”…with semen.
“Wow…you just killed like…ten pirates.”
“If 5 year old me heard that he’d have a huge boner…I don’t know why I just said that.”

Who knew they were like…still a real thing?
So informal. Call me by my title…Countess von Fingerbang!

And now it is!

“I’m not going to be a pirate. I’m going to be a pirate KING!”

“Oh, Please! You’re so hot for him I could heat this chili in your cooch.”

All I know about this show is that the wiki article needs a much better explanation of the show. They don’t even mention that it’s a comedy except in the side bar.

Maybe one of you guys can give me a better premise? (I’d ask you to fix the wiki article, but I’m not sure if that’s allowed here.)

Tricky…it is an odd show.

Maybe: Get Smart / The Office?

What life would be like if James Bond was real…eeping in mind that James Bond is a megalomaniacal sociopath who thinks with his dick, his gun, and his dick.

-Joe

A James Bond who has just learned that “flammable” and “inflammable” mean the same thing.

…and as an agent he’s capable of doing anything, but as a person he’s not capable of anything.

-Joe

Some full Archer episodes are available here.

When he said that didn’t Lana say “wait, really?”

Yeah, pretty sure that the implcation was that she didn’t either.

Of course, after watching a video on SAFE FIRE-RETARDANT HELIUM that kept emphsizing how FIRE-RETARDANT HELIUM is, she actually did grasp that point.

-Joe