Archer's back tomorrow

Just a heads up for fellow fans of the greatest comedy on television: Archer is returning tomorrow, Sep. 15, for the first of three new episodes. They’re doing a 3-week run, then coming back for real in January for the rest of the new season. Let the quoting begin.

I had no idea but now I’m excited. I frickin’ love that show more than [strike]Carol [/strike]Cheryl.

“Danger zone!”

Heheheheheh. Thanks for the heads-up. I have “Skytanic,” my all-time favorite Archer episode, waiting for me on my DVR.

I’ve only seen season 1, which is all Netflix has, but that’s my favorite episode, too. In particular, the bomb defusing scene.

"‘M’ as in ‘Mancy’?"

Love it!

“It’s like… Meowschwitz in there.”

I have the image of the ocelot sitting in the huge, empty room as my desktop wallpaper :smiley:

And it’s Archer’s self-satisfied smirk at his own line that really makes that scene.

No Cyril, when they’re dead, they’re just hookers!

Paging Dr. Loggins…

Immigrants! Cramming their low riders full of free health care and… snow.

Actually, fans of the greatest comedy on TV will already have watched the season opener of “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”, which leads into the 2nd greatest comedy.

“Do you want ants? Because this is how you get ants!”

“That’s how you get ants!”

Their obsession with ant-prevention cracks me up. And on preview, I see muldoonthief feels the same. Ha!

Sploosh!

I just found out last week that Archer is starting this month! I’m glad I did as I wasn’t expecting it until January. I know its only three episodes but I’ll take whatever FX gives us. There are too many funny lines in that show…I could quote them all day.

“You have sown the wind and shall reap the Barry!”

“Pretty much the whole concept, obviously.”

“She’s like the Pelé of anal.”

“Woohoo! This must be what it’s like to have sex with me!”

“You’re black…ish.”

“Loose cannons!”

“Bear claws! Grrrr.”

“I don’t want Archer marrying some black…ops agent,”
“that is not how I expected that sentence to end.”

“I’d just scrape all your previous mishaps into a big pile and knit a onesie for it!”

“No, don’t, you’re so ugly when you cry.”

“You freaked out when I said quadroon!”

Holy shitsnacks and crackers I’m excited

“Wee baby Seamus!”

“Do they grade sandpaper? Well… get the coarsest.”

“Not the other kind [of doctor], either, actually.”

“I said broad stroke it for me.”

“I vote Asian chick!”

“Every Friday we make stir fry, do you know what we call it?”
“Stir Frydays?”
“That is much better.”

He touched my penis…with his penis.