Are there any foods in a supermarket that are almost pure fructose

Since table sugar and high fructose corn syrup are a mix of glucose and fructose with fructose content being 50 or 55% respectively, are there any products at a supermarket that have their calories be 90-100% from fructose sugar?

I have heard agave syrup is pretty high, but I have heard fructose content is anywhere from 60 to 90%. So I have no idea what the real number is, or even if most places sell agave syrup.

It was my understanding most fruit is a mix of fructose and glucose, so no different than table sugar for fructose vs glucose.

Well, you can buy actual bulk fructose at places like Whole Foods and the like. I’m not sure if that really answers your question, though.

I ended up doing that, but didn’t know if a generic supermarket would carry something that would work in a pinch.

There are actually 3 types of high fructose corn syrup. The most common variety is a 50/50 mixture of fructose and glucose (similar to sucrose), but one version has 90% fructose and 10% glucose:

Why do you want to eat pure fructose? What are you attempting to do, give yourself Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease?

Any disease with fatty in the title has to be worth looking into.