Are you a Male or a Female?

So, what you’re saying is that nobody’s ever misread you here before?

I’ll shut up now.

Girl.

I don’t think I’ve ever been mistaken for a guy here. At least, not that anyone has told me

The clue is in the title.

You’re batshit? :dubious:

stands up I am Spartacus!

Male - I don’t think it has been an issue yet…

If only you knew the origins of the name. :smiley:

The curtains match the drapes?

Ah, I said I’d shut up! I’m such a liar…(pics plz).

Yes. But I was referring to the other half of the title.

Hey - looky that - so do i! (i truly forgot that).
Oh, and there’s more picturage over at Arnold Winkelried’s SDMB Picture Gallery

(Which you should all submit photos to - if you have not already)

I am a cissexual, genderqueer male and I prefer the pronoun “he.”

Male. I have been mistakenfor female a few times when talking about my also male SO though.

Check out Arnold’s site, though the pic likely isn’t the one you’re looking for. :smiley:

What with the red hair and rosy complexion and all, some of the guys that used to hang out with me tagged me Red long ago.

A number of years back, the folks that I worked with had the impression that I was a meek, mild mannered, conservative, as one put it, “school teacherish” woman. One morning, my car was in the shop and the truck wouldn’t start, so my good friend and neighbor (who looked like a refugee from ZZTop) gave me a lift to work on his old shovel head Harley (named Mabel for his mama). When I got off and removed my helmet, one of my co-workers made the comment “Boy, have I misread you!”.

Being that I was just getting started online, I adopted missred in a slightly varied form as one of my handles and have used it in some form since.

When I first joined, a couple of posters referred to me as “him” or with other masculine pronouns. But I’ve been around long enough now that most of you know I’m a girl-type person!

This.

Could be because you’re not Sleeps With Beavers. :smiley:

My custom title reads “Bad mother,” not “Bad mutha.”

I’m a girl monkey.

I am a guy.

I’m a sheila. :smiley:

Yeah, but this one doesn’t have a poll! (hint, hint)

I’m male. Though I really don’t care which pronoun you use as long as it’s not confusing.