Are You a Panty/Bra Matcher?

Geez–this is so weird. I was thinking about this very subject this weekend, and about how I don’t understand it to save my life. Do men really care? I think it’s kinda dumb.

I usually try to match the underwear with the bra or at least keep them in similar color families. It makes me feel like I’ve put some effort into my oufit rather than just pulling on a pair of jeans and grabbing the tshirt in the top of the drawer.

No.
But I’ll match yours anytime :wink:

I usually KINDA match…like now I’m wearing a black bra and leopard-print panties LINED in black, so if I were to get partially nekkid right now you could use your imagination and see that I match.

No. My panties are either flowered or cartooned. (Winnie the Pooh and Piglet are my faves).
My bras are all solid colors-white, pale pink, a greyish gold color and a black one.

Me? Match? Never! It takes effort for my socks to match half the time. Besides, most of my underoos and bras aren’t matching sets anyway. Lessee…I’m wearing pink and white checkered undies and a navy blue satin bra. No one sees them but me…and Ray sometimes, but he likes my scatterbrained ways…they’re fine!

Never. White bras and colored panties (solid colors: blue, purple, pink, etc.) Heck, the only reason my socks match is because I always buy the same white socks so I don’t have to waste time matching them up–just grab two and go.

I try to be, but it can be hard when cute thongs/g-strings tend to come with small-chested bras if there is a matching bra at all. I despise white underwear, and only have a couple of white bras for when I have to wear white shirts. Right now I sorta match: I’m wearing two different shades of leopard print, both from victoria’s secret. If I really care about matching when I put on clothes, I’ll skip whichever half is more useless. [no bra for tight shirts, no panties for tight dresses/skirts]

Yeah…the only time I care about matching is if I’m planning on getting laid :wink:

Heck, by the time you’re down to the bra and panties, you’re at the stage where those are about to get taken off too…

I used to have all kinds of bras, and took pains to match them only if there was a reasonable probability of somebody else seeing them. For a while, I free-boobed it. When I decided that wasn’t working out, I bought a bunch of new bras–but I got them all in beige skin tone, so I can wear them under anything and I don’t have to make any difficult decisions early in the morning. In my experience, guys aren’t comparing undies to bra–they’re computing the fastest way to get them both off.

BTW, even if you don’t like white panties, you should wash your underwear in hot water because it does a better job killing germs. Obvious, I know, but I used to sort whites/colors without thinking about it until I read an article about household germs. It ruins the elastic faster, but if it saves you the trouble of going on antibiotics for an infection, I figger it’s worth it! My PSA for the day.

I always try to find one clean of each, then I’m done looking. It’s underneath, after all, so why should they match.

I usually put almost no effort into getting dressed in the morning. If I don’t care about the clothes people are going to see then why care about what they won’t see? Of course when I get the feeling that it’s a special day and someone special might see them then I might put the effort into matching or if I go out at night.

Kitty

Wow, I’m really astonished that so many of the ladies are matchers. I never seem to get it together. It always ends up that one half of a set is clean while the other is dirty, or the elastic in one part wears out before the other, or I simply can’t find the panties, or it turns out that I can’t wear the bra because it shows through my shirt. I always thought it was near impossible to match every day without a personal dresser and a laundress to boot, but now that I read this thread, I am impressed and inspired, and I will try to do better to hold up my part of the feminine mystique. I don’t want to let down the side.

In college, my girlfriends and I used to apply Murphy’s Law to the matching question. If you wore matching underwear on a date, it was inevitable that the guy would turn out to be a total dud. If you ended up wearing clean but shopworn undies on the date, it was a sure thing you would be doing an amateur strip tease before the end of the night.

I try my best. I semi match or match most of the time. A lot of the time everything is just black so it’s pretty easy. Side note, anyone see 10 Things I Hate About You when they said that black underwear means you’re planning on getting laid? I have never understood that. Another odd thing. I know that Tasha is wearing a red bra and periwinkle thong today. But the bra matches heer outfit becayse she is a devil. Why do I always wind up knowing the color of Tasha’s underwear before every day is over?

Yeah, they’re both ugly.

Hey, you try to find pretty matching sets in a DDD cup. It’s not that easy, unless I order in from the States. Even then, it can be a struggle.

hey slythe!
Diane is bandying around words like “bra” and “panty” again!
Are you gonna continue to let her get away with this? I mean, I am going to get into so much trouble now…
I mean, what’s next? “silk stockings?” “bikini wax?”
::grows dizzy::
“flashing cars on the side of the road?”
::head falls over onto keyboard::

Hmmmm…What goes with my Wonder Woman Underoos? :slight_smile:

Why should women even bother? Bare is better!

Actually, it just occured to me not 3 hours ago that gf’s match. Made me laugh, till she punched me in the chest.
Oww.