Arkansas Gov Mike Huckabee Hates Himself But Loves Him Some Cheap Tyson Chicken

At a recent League of United Latin American Citizens luncheon:

You’d love that, wouldn’t you governor? After all, Southern white guys are at the root of everything that is wrong with America today. What kind of a dumbass jokes about becoming a minority? Either he thinks it’s fun to be a minority (in which case he ought to talk to the black citizens of his state) or he thinks his people deserve to become a minority because of their manifold sins.

Huckabee then pulled his pants down and bent over to receive a whuppin’ from the Chairman of LULAC, while saying, “Thank you sir, may I have another?”. (Well, I made that part up.)

This is 2005, not 1955. Nevertheless, the current legal residents of Arkansas must pay for the sins they, or their forebears, may or may not have committed. Their skin color and nationality is evidence enough to convict them.

Brecht said it best:

After the uprising of the 17th June
The Secretary of the Writers Union
Had leaflets distributed in the Stalinallee
Stating that the people
Had forfeited the confidence of the government
And could win it back only
By redoubled efforts. Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?

Now it all makes sense. Huckabee is Tyson’s bitch. Corruption - now that’s a real Southern tradition. I’m sure John Tyson’s passionate interest in Hispanic language and culture is what prompted him to hire 40,000 Latinos without checking their immigration status. Taking money out of the pockets of legal workers and stuffing it into his own bloated piggybank had nothing to do with it.

I’m a southern white guy.

I’m the cause of all our countries troubles?

Actually the cause of all our troubles is Huckabee taking presents from the rich guy. :slight_smile:
The man continues to be an embarassment not only to the state but to the region.

You have a cite for that, Hyper? Thanks.

That’s certainly an… interesting interpretation of the Gov’s statement. Tell me, is there some additional context to this quote you aren’t sharing, or are you simply psychotic?

Well, all of them might be going a bit too far…

Yes.

Please dye your skin, have a sex change, and move to Battle Creek, Michigan as soon as possible. Thanks!

Hyperelastic:

Touchy, much?

For twice, I agree with Reeder. Seriously, this OP is so far over the top, it’s come around the bottom again.

I only have one reply for the OP:

Mwuh?

I don’t know much about the governor of Arkansas (must ask my friends tonight), but I don’t see anything wrong with this quote:

nor with this one:

Could you please explain why you don’t like them? Or what exactly is the context, like somebody above me asked.

Hyperelastic does not :heart: Huckabee.

Disregarding for the moment the rest of your stupid screed, do you mind explaining why anybody should have to pay for sins they did not commit?

Freak…rolleyes

As a southern white man I would like to apologize for all the problems this country has. :rolleyes:

I would humbly request askeptic and Reeder to reread the OP with their irony switches turned on.

Here’s the poop. Literally.

Nor do I. He is a Creationist for example.

Well, that certainly explained absolutely nothing about your OP.

What’s wrong with being a minority? Nothing, unless you’re being discriminated against. Those black Arkansans don’t mind being the minority, they just mind the white Arkansans putting them down. (And it’s possible for a majority to be put down that way – just look at what happened in South Africa under Apartheid).

The problem is, the minority status and the down-putting tend to go hand in hand. Not always, but almost always.

The Governor, for one, welcomes his new Hispanic overlords.

OK so you’re not a raving looney, you did not respond with death threats, but your response is still baffeling. What exactly are you complaining about.

I am starting to think you are a white supremist upset over Hukabees tolerant view on immigration. Am I wrong?