Aside from incredible sex.....

uhh huh… but Seale hon… now I charge for art lessons =)

I really try to be good but it just isn’t in my nature!

Hey! My husband leaves the toilet seat down! All the time! Every time! I swear! Doesn’t exactly make me melt, but it’s extremely cool, I think. :slight_smile:

Oooh,oooh, I thought of a coupla more…

Someone mentioned Email–every now and then, he’ll send me an email, with a colored background and contrasting colored text, that says few words (“psst…hey…I love you” “hey…I had a wonderful weekend with you”), but oooh man the meaning. I have printed every one of them out and keep them in a file in my classroom.

When we came home from church today, I realized I’d left the sliding glass door open (the screen door was closed). Brian immediately searched every closet, bathroom, nook, and cranny to make sure no one had snuck in before settling on the couch with me.

When I had a kidney infection a few weeks ago and the pain was nearly intolerable, Bri came over, brought me home-baked corn bread for my nausea, and held my hand (and held me) while I literally wept in pain. He didn’t leave until my doctor had returned my pages (took three hours, grrr). This despite the long list of things he had to do that night.

Okay, one more and I’ll leave, I promise. He plays with me. Oh, sure, that sounds silly–but any man who will willingly drop his decorum to chase a flock of seagulls off the beach with me, with his long arms flailing and making weird squawking noises, without any care about the people watching us…yeah, I’m a puddle.

I used to think the world was against me. Now I know better. Some of the smaller countries are neutral.

Laura’s Stuff and Things

My husband installed my new washer the other day, and I must say the sight of him with his tool belt was quite sexy.

I just love a man that’s handy.

I got home from work today, and he’d cleaned up my entire apartment. Without me even giving him the slightest bit of a prompt to do so. Not bad.

My SO makes me feel alive no matter what we’re doing. It’s a glorious feeling.

Yer pal,
Satan

Being to sick ( and not really wanting to go) to attend a really dull Xmas party complete with a drunk Santa to frighten the kids, I stayed home. (this ploy worked so well, I think I get sick every year to avoid this party.) Hubby took our son. On his way home he picked up a few supplies from the store, plus a couple of women’s magazines just for me to read. And got me a couple bags of carrots ( which I live on)

It’s the little things that keep a relationship going.

Byz: Don’t you have to poof up your hair to have great sex? :slight_smile:

One Saturday morning, my fiance got out of bed, covered me back up and said, “Honey, you’ve had a long week. Why don’t you sleep in?” It was so sweet and it was one of those moments that I just think about and my heart melts.

About great sex, though–I think as long as you deeply love the other person, sex is always great because it becomes a deeper expression of love. Not to say that lotions, different positions and an occasional spank aren’t good, too!

And that’s just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Can I have an SO now?

Dewaholic – as I said, I couldn’t poof up my hair on a dare! It’s long and as straight as a republican Mormon! :wink: I could try to poof up my pubic hair though…

Look honey! I poofed my hair for you!

My SO sent a dozen red roses to my office on Monday. I was very surprised. He also has this way of rubbing my legs and my back that really turns me on. As well as kissing my neck, earlobes, etc. I’m getting kind of hot just thinking about it!

Well, with the friends I have, I have no need for a SO. sigh

Anyway, sometimes my friends surprise me by saying something wonderful to me that burns in my mind and makes me feel good about myself (closest thing to mush as a hardass like myself can get). Examples:

Roommate confessed that I was the only person in the world that he wholeheartedly trusted.
A friend who appears to the world as macho, egotistical and shallow told me that I was the only person in the world he could talk to frankly and that I was the only one who knew the real him.

A former Spousal Equivalent called a few days ago thanking me for being the best friend he’s ever known.

Hm. I just thought that maybe this is their way of getting out of giving me Christmas presents.

But nonetheless, these guys wouldn’t say these things unless they truly meant them. A genuine expression of feelings is the best gift in the world.

Oh, my god. I’m getting sentimental. Please shoot me.

Formerly unknown as “Melanie”

Saxface: Bang.

Voguevixen, Byz is right. Love is putting the welfare of your SO above your own, every time. Check out “The Five Love Languages”; I forget the author, but Amazon.com has it.

VB

“Hey! How 'bout that Toe Jam?”