Ask Dr. Sisters – your sexual questions answered!

Let me explain things a bity further. It probably won’t change anyone’s opinion of what I did, but I can see how what I said could easily be misinterpreted.

This was a fairly close friend who I did care about, but who was deceiving herself about some stupid choices she made in her life, when she came crying to me about it I would just say nice things to make her feel better, no it’s not your fault, etc. One night we were coming back from a party and we got on one of those discussions that tends to escalate into an argument, and I got so disgusted with her deceptiveness, both to herself and me, and her naivete that I told her exactly what I thought about a number of things that I had kept quiet about because I always felt like I had to be nice 100% of the time to girls. This did upset her, and maybe I could have gone about it in a different way, but things changed, mostly for the better. I didn’t really say anything to her that I wouldn’t have said to a close friend or sibling in the same situation, but it was a change for me to be that honest with women I was attracted to, and the new behavior was reinforced by women’s reaction to it. Sometimes being honest and confident IS being an asshole, and I don’t really see anything wrong with it.

It also helps to think of females as inferior creatures, sometimes. 8^)

Badtz Maru, why is it that everywhere I go on this board lately, you are saying something that YOU KNOW is going to get you into a fight? It’s going to take the jaws of life to get your foot out of that mouth.

Batten down the hatches, my boy. ::tosses Badtz a HazMat suit::

The typical Man-Statement. :smiley:

Being a typical man, I’ll take that as a compliment, SPOOFE.

Dear Dr. Sisters,

What is a woman to do if the man’s member is too big?

Marry him!

LOL! Diane, you just made me splort my iced tea!

badtz maru the more you post on the board the more the dopers wonder what you would be like if you had gotten enough air when you were born.

How do you know if it’s too big if you’re an innocent virgin? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm, perhaps this could be more easily answered if “innocent” were taken out and “naughty” was put in place…

Diane: LOL! Thanks! That was the only time I laughed today. :slight_smile:

Actually, that example is the only recent occasion I can think of where I said something that was deliberately provocative. It was a joke (see the smiley?). I like women a lot, actually, some of my best friends are women (snicker). I actually do try to see other people as less important than me, though, women and men alike. For a long time I was too concerned about other people over myself. Today there are only a few people I care about more than myself.

WHat if its too big?
Go ask pamela Lee I guess.
It happened to me once. I was 32 and it was the fourth time I’d ever had sex.
It was not fun, it was painful.
Why is Diane asking that?:wink:

Byz is apparently ignoring my post.

It’s okay, Scott. She hasn’t answered mine either! :frowning:

And mine is in great seriousness!

Obviously, I know yours is, too… cough cough

Darn, I feel stupid now. I was thinking of SPOOFE’s post, nevermind, yours is a serious question.

Byz, you’d better answer his question, because I want to know what that spot is, too. For what reason? Um, it is for a…ummmmm…research project I am conducting. Yeeesssss…that’s it!

I have heard the term “full blown rose” used to describe unusually large labia minora, lathough it is more often used when the lips are actually spread.