Ask Hulk.

Hulk likes to talk. If I talk then puny humans might listen instead of shooting me when I try to smash insted of speaking.

Is it true that Betty was your beard and that General “Thunderbolt” Ross was boning you?

No.
Hulk feels dirty about having to think about that.

Me too.

So, Hulk…any favorites among your recent biographers? How’s Bruce Jones doing, in your opinion? What did you think of Peter David’s run? Any reason why you haven’t turned John Byrne into a fleshy wafer for his attempted “Chapter One” reboot?

And how are you and Rick Jones getting along these days?

Is it true that Rick Jones gave you lapdances?

So, Hulk, how big is it?

I prefer all writers that make sure that puny banner is no longer a part of hulk.
Hulk also got mad when they had puny banner have 10 different hulks inside banner or more… That made hulk mad! THERE IS ONE AND ONLY ONE HULK!
Rick Jones is hulk’s best friend to him. hulk dorsn’t see much of him since he becme captain marvel :frowning:

No.

Hulk does not need to tell you that…

If you were doing Betty as puny Banner and then you Hulked out, would she be ripped in two?

Yes…

Are you free on Saturday night?

:smiley:

Hey, Hulk! When are you gonna let Ben Grimm, the ever-lovin’ blue-eyed Thing, whip you sorry butt again?
I wanna know 'cause I’d like a coupla front-row seats for that!:cool:

Who is “grey” Hulk? Is that like, Hulk 100 years from now?

Is that a depressed Hulk?

What makes Hulk calm down?

Does Hulk have angry sex?

Dear Hulk–

We gotta little problem with the Iraqi army.

If you “take care” of our problem, I’ll give you some Pork & Beans. And a Puppy! I know that “Hulk love beans”.

Come on, one little army. And it’s a very nice puppy…
How 'bout it?

On the Grey Hulk:

When the Hulk first appeared in 1962, he was colored grey. Really. When Stan Lee saw how he looked in print, he thought the coloring just didn’t work. So by his second issue, they changed the color to grey. No explanation was given for the color change; passing reference was made to it in flashback, but through the years, the Hulk’s origin was often retold with him as green on his first transformation. (By the way, the Hulk was also intelligent when he first appeared. Within a few years, however, his intellect diminished to that of a four-year old. Hulk smash, indeed. Oh, and he only became the Hulk at night. This is important, trust me.)

In the late 80s, the Hulk and Banner were separated through a convoluted John Byrne plot device. When they were re-integrated, some accident caused some of the gamma radiation to be leeched off them (and into Rick Jones), causing the Hulk to reappear smaller, greyer, and nastier…read: the original Hulk was back. And again, Banner would only become the Hulk at sunset, and change back to normal at sunrise.

This saga continued for a few years, which included a brief period where the grey Hulk was posing as a Las Vegas bouncer called “Joe Fixit.” Eventually, the green Hulk returned, as we learned that since Banner has multiple personality disorder, such that green and grey Hulks could coexist. The two Hulks AND Banner were then re-integrated into a single Hulk entity, although even that didn’t last…anyway, as best as I can tell, the grey Hulk is still out there somewhere in Banner’s psyche.

Oh, and as a follow-up to Meatros’ question–there IS a Hulk 100 years from now, but he’s green, bald, bearded, and calls himself “the Maestro.”

I don’t make this stuff up, folks.

Wow, who would have thought comics were so complicated!:wink:

Thanks for the info ResIpsaLoquitor!

Has Hulk ever used steroids?

HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!