Ask Hulk.

Hulk: Let’s say you were playing tennis – you’re right at the net when an easy lob comes to you. What would Hulk do?

So, Hulk, who has better grammar, you, or Tarzan? Were the two of you in the same English class?

HULK WOULD TAP SHOT DOWN LINE OPPOSITE FROM OPPONENT SO AS TO RUN HIM AROUND COURT AND TIRE HIM OUT FOR REST OF MATCH!

Psst. No, that’s not it. What does Hulk usually do? Hulk what? Starts with an “S.”

No, no, no. Not “Hulk serve.”

PUNY PUCKY SCHUMER TRY TO TELL HULK WHAT TO DO? HULK JUST WANT TO SIT AND WATCH TENNIS TRAINING VIDEO IN PEACE! BUT HULK’S FINGER TOO BIG TO HIT “SLO-MO” BUTTON. ARR! HULK SMASH!

Is it still true that you get stronger the angrier you get? Is there an upper limit to your strength? Could you whup Superman’s ass, given a couple more tries? Just cause he beat you once before doesn’t mean you’ll lose every time.

I remember one time when Hulk’s clothes got blown off (we only got to see him from behind). He was standing around with a bunch of other heroes, and one of the guys says, “Put some clothes on; you’re giving some of us inferiority complexes here.” A female at the back waved, smiled, and said, “Don’t change on my account!”

HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!

Why Hulk have two usernames?

Why Hulk drama queen?

Do Hulk like She-Hulk?

Heh. AlbertRose thinks Hulk is from Alabama. :wink:

EWW! SHE-HULK HULK’S COUSIN! KAT UNDERSTAND!

NOW HULK HAVE QUESTION! WHY DOES PUNY ALBERTROSE FAIL TO RECOGNIZE PROPER USE OF LINKING VERBS, DIRECT ARTICLE AND SUBJECT-VERB AGREEMENT? IS PUNY ALBERTROSE PERHAPS LEARNING ENGLISH AS SECOND LANGUAGE? HULK SYMPATHIZE! WELL, TECHNICALLY, HULK EMPATHIZE!

I read a What If? where Thor battled you and finally killed you by breaking your neck. Could that happen in real life?

How is it that getting really really mad and really really strong also makes you capable of withstanding direct hits from anti-tank missiles? More powerful muscle tissue isn’t more indestructable, or anything.

Actually, yes, I am now just learning your interesting language. Thanks for the empathy, old chap.

So She-Hulk single?

???

There you go. “Hulk smash.” A little slogan humor for our friends out there in SDMBland. Heh heh
I have another question. Hulk, let’s say you had a Mobile Army Surgical Hospital. You know, just like Hawkeye and Radar had.
What would you call Hulks Mobile Army Surgical Hospital?

Did Bill Bixby have a small penis?

Hey, don’t sell the big asparagus short! I bet he’d have a Super Mobile Army Surgical Hospital. The Hulk always goes the extra mile.

HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!