Ask the Crazy Chick Who Believes in the Mythos

Since there are so many Ask the ____ threads here, I figured why not start of my own? Even though I’m nervous as hell about starting it.

What Mythos? Cthulu and all that Lovecraft stuff?

That’s the only “mythos” I’m familar with.

To the OP:

Did you vote for Cthulhu for president like so many of us were comtemplating?

No.

Who will be eaten first?

Who will be eaten last?

“In his house at R’lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.”
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Beats me. Ask Nyarlathotep (which would kinda hard, asking a question of something that doesn’t exist in our reality.)

Oh, my. If I actually believed in the Mythos, I’d never sleep again. And never go into a dark room. And never go swimming in the ocean. Ever.

Anyone want to post a link for the clueless amongst us?

Cthuhlu Mythos

There used to be a great Chick Tract parody based on the Cthuhlu mythos called “Who Will Be eaten First?” but I think Chick got the author to take it down from his website.

Are the rumors true?
Will the Old Ones bring back…Roller Disco?

God, I hope not.

Here ya go!

Have you seen the Lurker at the Threshold recently?
If you’re in touch, please tell that motherfucker he owes me a transcendentally lucid experience, I got gyped on the last one!

Moving this from Great Debates to Cafe Society.

Whatever you do, NEVER invite Shub-Niggurath over. It is impossible to remove the slime from the carpet and the furniture

You know, you never think “1,000 young” is really all that many until they’re all over to visit and you’ve got teenage fiends all over the place, torturing the cat, throwing the good china, dripping acidic ichor all over the hardwood floors, eating the neighbors, and putting hoof-prints all over your walls…

Not to mention the ceiling :smiley:

Oh oh oh! Another question.

Are you crazy because you… saw too much?

If you really buy into this stuff, we’re the last thing you should be afraid of. :stuck_out_tongue: