Ask the Fox News reporter

Was Deborah Norville encouraged to get the facelift or did she make that horrible mistake on her own?

Fox News experts believe she might have been coerced by CBS both to have facial surgery and to change her hairstyle. I think it is appropriate here to point out that the president of CNN sold out to a murderous dictator so his network could have coverage inside Iraq. Fox News does not provide comfort and support for enemies of democracy. […fade to shot of Marine receiving flowers from Iraqi children…]

Where can I contact Jennifer Eccleston and/or Laurie Dhue? I’d really like to “get in touch” with them. :smiley:

Was GWB really chosen by God to lead this nation in a holy crusade?
Great thread idea, Lib

What is the best way to make France cry?

Sorry, but Jennifer and Laurie (along with Lauren Green) are untouchable. I can, however, get you in contact with Greta Van Susteren or Eleanor Clift.

According to Fox News guest contributor Reverend Doctor Franklin Graham, God has indeed chosen George W. Bush to lead America, by force if necessary, back to the greatness that it enjoyed prior to the Clinton/Gore administration. Graham said that we should think of the Muslim world as a temple marketplace, and of the president as Christ with a big stick.
Thanks!

Why is it important if one Democrat president didn’t serve in Vietnam and not important that another Republican disappeared from the Alabama NG?

I have a friend who is not only from the Middle East, but said she wasn’t sure if invading Iraq was justified. Which government agency do I need to report her to? And can I keep her stuff after she disappears forever under a “material witness” warrant?

Fox News science contributor, Doctor Duane Gish, says that French people have no tear ducts, and that therefore it is impossible to make them cry. Rather than tears, Gish says that when French people are sad, their noses become runny. The French also eat their own children and laugh at people in hospitals.

I have heard US troops may have made some shocking discoveries at each of Saddam’s lavish palaces. While searching the janitorial closets, our heroic troops may well have found several cylinders of sodium hyperchlorite and untold numbers of mysterious canisters of the chemical NH[sub]3[/sub].

Will these ominous findings complete the work of the thousands of gallant American troops searching literally in every corner of Iraq for Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Could these sinister chemicals be part of Saddam’s deadly chlorine gas program?

According to Fox News historian and presidential expert, Colonel Oliver North, the reports about president Bush’s National Guard service are unclear and conflicting, whereas reports about Clinton’s Hanoi Jane visit to the Soviet Union are well documented. North points out that Bush has consistently repented of his youthful indiscretions, while Clinton still boldly brags about his sexual perversions, his traiterous dealings with enemy states, and his hatred for the American military. Officially, Fox News maintains a neutral view on the matter.

I am not American. Seeing as I am unwilling to burden the American taxpayer by becoming yet another immigrant to enter The Best Country In The World ™, is there any way that my lack of Americaness can be rectified?

PS: I have already started by wearing baseball caps.

Who was Geraldo Rivera really working for when he drew that map in the sand?

I had a dream in which Osama bin Laden and Jimmy Carter were painting the living-room of a Habitat for Humanity house. Suddenly, Paige Davis burst giggling into the room and sprayed them both with orange paint. During the ensuing paint war, Osama rolled paint across Paige’s exposed navel while screaming, “This is obscene; an affront to God!”

Did this really happen? It was a very realistic dream.

Should I be calling French whores ‘Freedom whores’ or ‘Liberty whores’?

In these troubled times, I’ve noticed that there are still some news outlets which do not report the positive intentions and accomplishments of the United States in the same fair and balanced way as Fox News. This is troubling to me. Do you know of any upcoming legislation which might prevent these America-haters from spewing their bile?

Y’all sure that you’re not being whooshed?

Instead of being a satire on FOX News, I suspect this may be Lib’s satire on posters (including myself) who complain about FOX’s bias or call it Faux News.

Amusing in any case.

It only took me four hours to get that joke!

Q:
These Fox News experts seem very knowledgeable. Who are they?

and

If I was trapped on a lifeboat with Fox News reporter Geraldo Rivera, the Dixie Chicks, Ken Lay, Tim Robbins, Colin Powell, and Rupert Murdoch, which one should I eat first?

Very amusing. Even to this card-carrying Republican who knows more than three Clinton jokes :slight_smile:

Did you hear about the fire in the Arkansas governor’s mansion? Yep, nearly took out the whole trailer park!

Q:What is the volume of Monica Lewinsky’s mouth?
A:One US leader

Just bought a book today called “Achievements of the Clinton Presidency,” it cost me $4, which I think is overpriced for a blank book.