Ask The Pissed Off Poster!

Well, I promise she’ll make the sounds.

ladyfoxfyre…

I have this question I2ve been meaning to ask a pissed of poster for a while:

How YOU doin’?

Now for the question that’s burning in the back of everyones minds:

What would you say if you got caught in the back seat of your mothers car with the next-door neighbors doberman?

Dear Pissed Off Poster,

Is it acceptable to flirt with the OP in a Pit thread?

Okay, you bust on people (like me) who like pistachio ice-cream, and then you admit to eating Ramen noodles? Geez, why doncha just go and eat chum for breakfast. At least we know what the hell that’s made of.

I don’t know about anyone else, but so far you’ve come a long way with me.

What do you write? What do you game? What’s your major? How much can I flirt with you on a random basis?

My butt is always itchy. Do you think it could be pinworms?

I write high and modern fantasy mostly. I also do a bit of poetry on occasion. On my website there are two poems I’ve written.

I play pretty much anything. Any genre any system. I’m partial to GURPS, though I’ve just gotten Little Fears and I’m eager to try it out. I’ve played a lot of World of Darkness games. As well as the Aeon Universe stuff. Wraith is my favorite of White Wolf’s games. Exalted looks interesting and so I’m eager to give that a try. I’ve always wanted to try Amber but have yet to find a group near me that plays it and is open to new members.

I’m a Cognitive Psychology major doing a BAMA. I’m likely to minor in linguistics and if I can figure out away to fit the 3 more classes into my schedule computer science as well.

You can flirt with me on a random basis as much as you want but I’ll warn you my response will most likely be blushing and a lame attempt at wit.

Well, I could provide details, but as I learned today definitely, definitely on top. Definitely. [/rain man]

No.
Yes.
No.

We’re so cocky when we’re typing behind the veil of net-anonymity, aren’t we?

After my little romp in the sack after school today, I am fucking fantabulous.

I’d say what every good, straight-laced American girl would.
It wasn’t me.

If by “OP” you mean “original post” then I would say go right ahead. It’s not likely to respond back anytime soon, it’s pretty much said all it needs to the first time around.
But if you mean “original poster”, then give me some stats and then we’ll see if it’s acceptable in the Pit.

Sounds like an allergic reaction to pistachio’s to me.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, Timmy’s got a giiiiiiiiiirlfriend. ::points::

Sigh Shot down in flames. Ah well, at least The Tim is doing well.

:D

Is he? Not with me so much as he is with Medea’s Child.

Well, I can see my attempt at subltlety failed. I was not asking if I could flirt with you (and yes, I meant “Original Poster”). That would be sort of pathetic, no? To ASK someone if you could flirt with them, instead of just doing it?

I was trying to point out that, from what I understand, the Pit is not typically considered the proper place for flirting.

(Not that I would mind seeing a little evidence of your stated abilities in the sack …)

And, if I may say, you do not seem particularly pissed-off to me.

And apparantly my attempt at sarcasm eluded you as well.

Um…guess so.
Do you mean in the OP? (original post, this time)
I caught that you were attempting a parody of all the “Ask the____” threads. Were you also kidding about being pissed off?

Where’s the fun in that? I was hoping to come in here and watch the pissed-off poster flame people for their stupid questions. That’s kind of what I was hoping for with my own little jab.

But instead of ranting at people, all you do is some light hearted flirting and asking for stats!

(Okay, I just went back and reviewed—the cock ring comment was pretty funny.)

Still, if you want to be the Pissed-Off Poster, get pissed off! I was trying to tell you how to act in your own thread! You gonna let me get away with that?

Would it help if I said, “Your wimpy-ass attempt at Pit ranting makes me want to retch, you snivelling little wannabe. Go back to MPSIMS, loser.”…?

(Jeez, I guess I won’t bother now!)

Dear Pissed-Off Poster, what IS the difference between shit and shinola?

(Jeez, I guess I won’t bother now!)

Dear Pissed-Off Poster, what IS the difference between shit and Shinola?

Sorry for the double post. I’ll bet you’re REALLY pissed off now!

Okay, listen up jackass. You are a relative newbie in the Magical World of Make Believe here, so shut the fuck up. You think you need to tell me how to act in my own goddamn thread? You can kiss my merry white ass, got it kiddo?

If you’re trying to be funny, in a sad attempt to fit in here, it’s not working. Watch, listen, and learn, then post. In the meantime, I think you need to work a little harder on the “listening and learning” part.

:::looks at all the other posters:::

I reckon we’ve got a sharp one here.
:rolleyes:

Well, I didn’t really have much to go on until you wandered in here. You’ve provided all the fuel for the fire from now until the end of eternity with stupid questions.

Har har har!!

Take a visit to dictionary.com and look up satire, you will find the following definition:
sat·ire (str)
n.

A literary work in which human vice or folly is *attacked through irony, derision, or wit. *
The branch of literature constituting such works. See Synonyms at caricature.
Irony, sarcasm, or caustic wit used to attack or expose folly, vice, or stupidity.

Emphasis mine.

Some people just don’t get it. I think you might want to wander your way out of this thread unless you like being thought of as completely asinine.

as·i·nine (s-nn)
adj.
Utterly stupid or silly: asinine behavior.
Of, relating to, or resembling an ass.