Ask The Pissed Off Poster!

Thanks Slip. I’m glad you feel the same way about people who eat ice cream that looks like chunky vomit.

Now, I hope the rest of you will think about the mental image you just got before you take a bite of that frozen crap.

Awwww yeah.

:smiley:

What are the chances of a poor college student in Colorado to get with a pissed of poster who fucks like a tiger on meth?

Also where’s the can?

I got it, Hama. In fact, I even went so far as to assume what this thread was about before I even opened it, and I was right.

Seeing as how I started an “Ask The” thread just this morning, and I read this thread anyway and assumed that ladyfoxfyre was talking about me and everyone else who’s started threads like this, does that make me an egomaniac?

Juuuuuuust checking. :smiley:

I’m just not happy with ladyfoxfyre’s anger. It seems to be waning. Maybe I’ll start my own thread…“Ask the pissed-off poster who is pissed off at another pissed-off poster because she wasn’t pissed-off enough!” Steam is coming out of my ears just thinking about it! Grrrr…

Tim, Tim, Tim. I need stats baby.

I know there’s a thread in MPSIMS about where the bathroom is, but I am way too lazy to search for it.

Persephone, ya’ll know I’m just jokin with ya, right?

ladyfoxfyre: :wink:

And what is your favorite color underwear, anyway?

::Decides not to start the Ask the hockey playing, wrestling watching, punk rock girly girl, fraud analyst, Cubs fan thread::
[sub]Ducks and runs, avoiding the wrath of Foxfyre[/sub]

I’m waiting for someone to open a thread entitled ** “Ask the poster who doesn’t know shit from Shinola.”**

After some moronic questions, ( see mine above ) she’d come back in and say,

“How the fuck do I know? I told you I don’t know shit!”

What sort of stats?

Blue. With sequins. And blinking lights and spinners and things that make sounds.

I have a wrath to look out for? Oh, right. :::regains her composure:::

BEGONE EVIL hardygrrl, YOUR JOKES LACK HILARITY AND ARE NOT APPRECIATED HERE IN THIS MOST SERIOUS THREAD!!
BWAAAAAAA!!!

Okay so enough of that.

Oh, you know. Age, sex, location, what do you look like? You could even add some common interests like you are an avid fan of the Buccaneers, stuff like that. :smiley:

Well I’m 20, I think it’s pretty clear that I’m male (though my mom has met a girl named Tim) and I go to the University of Colorado @ Boulder.

Um, I’m not a sports fan actually. But I do like Metallica and horror (Lovecraft especially).

I’m probably considered a geek, as I’m a gamer and spend most of my time reading/writing instead of partying.

I can provide letters of recommendation if you’d like.

Oh and what did you have for breakfast? I’ve always suspected pissed off people didn’t eat what normal folk do for breakfast.

A Metallica fan! Yessss!!

I had some Ramen noodles, Chicken flavored.
I saw some pistachio ice cream in the freezer and threw it away though.

Wow. I had Beef flavored for breakfast.

I like pistachio ice cream. Am I going to Hell?

You get the sequins and the lights and spinners. I’ promise you, I’ll make the sounds.

I have the quintessential question to asked a “pissed-off poster” …

What the fuck is your problem?

:wink:

My problem? My problem!!!

Well, nothing really. Dammit Jack Batty, you ruin all my fun!

I don’t dislike pistachio ice cream, though I haven’t had it in ages. But I am likely going to hell anyway, so no worries.

Dear Pissed Off Poster:

Do you enjoy a better orgasm when you are on top or vice versa?

1. Do you know what a personal web page is?

2. Do you know what a profile is?

3. What is the capital of Assyria?

[sub]AAAAAAAAAUUUUGHHH!!![/sub]

Just wanted to pipe in as another who likes pistachio ice cream. So much animosity towards this defenseless snack. Geez…