Attn circumcised: your mother is likely a sex offender

And here I had all those teen years worrying about being ridiculed for being a virgin. Turns out I got laid when I was less than a year old. Always knew I was a player.

Are you offering a plea bargain here? You’ll only charge her with sexual assault if she agrees to plead guilty and testify against the doctor?

You know, I wish my life could be so easy that I could spend most of my waking hours obsessing over a minor flap of skin. Get a fucking life already.

Not only is my mother a sex offender because of what she did to me, I guess I’m a sex offender myself for having my son circumcised - and not only that, the procedure was carried out on this very table I’m sitting at right now and typing this. How do you like that?

The OP should move to Germany.

Forget circumcision, I’ve heard that some mothers regularly strip their baby boys naked and then fondle their genitals with a damp washcloth. Will the sexual assault never end?

I have a sudden urge for beef jerky.

Well, I would not have taken you seriously if you had not had a cite for the meaning of “incestual”, but that certainly clinched it for me.

So is a bris basically group sex? Or would it technically be a “gangbang”?

Oh FFS Ambivalid T-R-O-L-L is not an alternative spelling of “person with whacko views”. The word gets thrown around like confetti around here. Try2B is persistently but consistently extremist and silly but as far as I can tell (worryingly) sincere. Lay off it already. Get another damn tune.

Actually, it’s a bunch of cutters. :smiley:

I’m betting your mother is also your sister, right?

My mom’s not so much a sex offender, genital mutilator and insestial rapist because she had that hood of skin removed from my baby-penis; but more because she squeezed me out of her fucking vagina. FACE FIRST.

And I got in there in the first place because my father, of all people, slammed his dick inside my mom, inserting me into her uterous.

And these atrocities just keep happening for eons with no one ever saying, “Hey! Wait a minute! This is an abomination and an affront to innocent infants everywhere!”?

in all seriousness, child abuse is a real and depressingly common problem, someone of the responses to it are of such a nature that I worry that your example will soon really verboten.

Try 2 B

My mom had me circumcised.

Your mom dropped you on your head.

I got the better deal

Dude, I wasn’t even in the room at the time. Cut me a break, willya?

Accepting the OP’s logic for one terrifying moment, why isn’t the father a sex offender too?

Don’t forget her ramming your face into her naked breast and squirting stuff into your mouth. Obviously sexual assault.

The Shakers tried this. For some reason, their numbers started to dwindle.

Give the OP a break. Infant circumcision is often very traumatic. Mine was; I didn’t walk for a year afterwards.