August Can't Take It Anymore: August Mini-Rants

Whack-a-Mole, you are now on my ignore list, where you will remain. You were on it before, after a while I took you off, but this time really is for good. My posting experience was improved by not wasting my time on you, and I suspect it will be again. I may occasionally unhide one of your posts, particularly in the pit (where I engage with the other trolls and other particularly dim posters), but as a parting shot, I might suggest that if YOU ASK A QUESTION, seeking OTHER PEOPLE TO EXPEND ENERGY ANSWERING, then the best way to GET ANSWERS is to not be a TOTAL JACKASS when people deign to engage with you. If you don’t WANT other people to expend energy then either (a) don’t ask the question to start with, or (b) when they ask for clarification, just don’t respond. Because while ido agree posters should consider googling their OWN QUESTIONS before starting a thread, it’s a bit different when YOU are the one to start the thread because YOU don’t want to be arsed to figure shit out yourself.

I considered giving you your own pit thread, because honest to god discussing things with you is like playing whack-a-mole (repetitive, the hits never seem to stick, and it gets old real quick), but then I decided you’re not worth it. So, minirants it is.

And please do feel free to put me on ignore as well. I’m sure I’ll get by.