August Londope -- plan now, and avoid the rush

Hehe! Sig line :slight_smile:

Its too far away though. It won’t hear me…

I’m good for any of those dates. If it does end up on the 9th, that is the last day of The Great British Beer Festival. The Saturday session runs from 11:00 to 7:00, tickets are a fiver and probably best bought in advance. I usually go during a weekday lunchtime session, so I don’t know how busy it’s likely to be.

As for quizzes, I’m as useless as a very useless thing, but I’m happy to play along.

Wetherspoon’s pubs can be quite soulless, but are generally large and the prices won’t be such a shock to the northerners.

shocking northerners with the prices down here is half the fun.

I’d quite like to see us catch the beer festival if possible.

Well,
I will almost certainly be at the beer festival, but us Londoners can catch the beer festival on our ownsome if we want, unless people are interested in coming down for that specifically, I think we sould make the official Londope on the date best for those travelling?

thats actually quite a good idea.

NOTE TO SELF: When taking over country have Tir killed for being too clever by half.

/me hides the silver bullets and stakes…

hey, Garius come over here… have you seen my pwetty, pwetty pool of petrol? Ooooooh! Look at all the colours! Here, hold this naked flame, you’ll get a better look then…

oooh okay if you say that its pre…

wait a minute

…this is a trap isn’t it!

Thus proving that even garius is not immune to serious acts of stupidity :slight_smile:

Oh, and I have now managed to locate, and purchase, flash paper. I can now go and scare people with it :smiley:
No one is to say that I’m scary enough :slight_smile:

i’d have thought firebreathing would have been more down your alley…

FIRE!!!

:smiley:

What? Me? But, but, I’m lovely really. :slight_smile:

::flutters eyelashes::

All good things come to those who wait:D…remember when I’m 18 I need to experience the virtues of “Punch Drunk Love” and you are a crazy mad tiger!

heee! Well, I’ll get you drunk, but methinks Twisty might have something to say about the others!
:smiley:

Nothing can be that far away.

now thats just eeeeeeevil.

All of the suggested dates work for me, so count me in.

So, did you all enjoy BrumDope? (and is there “an aftermath” thread?)

Yay! ObiWan!
there sure is… the thread is here.

And there is a website with piccies here

:slight_smile:

That’s not very nice at all now is it? My galaxy is too far away - 190 megaparsecs in fact :slight_smile: (That’s about 6000000000000000000000000m)

Besides, in space, no one can hear you shout - let alone talk :stuck_out_tongue:

I forgot to mention, I agree with Kabbes about the quiz.

It’ll be nice to see you all again!

About ten minutes away then :wink: