Austin Stevens on DISCHD bugs the crap outta me!

Ok, so within the last couple of months I’ve acquired an HD capable monitor. I got ahold of my cable company to make sure that I have the right receiver and I’ve gotten everything hooked up and looking great. I LOVE HDTV!

I have a problem though.

There’s a Discovery channel called DISCHD and usually they have the greatest, mind-numbingest(pretty sure that’s not a word) entertainment but…I just can’t get past this guy.

Austin Stevens: Snakemaster

He’s always posing for the camera, he’s always in a perilous situation that you know he can’t possibly be in because there’s a freakin’ camera guy who got there before he did! Ahem, sorry if that was a bit loud. Every part of that show is a setup.

He’s never ‘not’ found the animal(snake) that he’s after, hell, he’s never even really worked up a sweat. Every time I watch the show, I’m in awe of the camera crew that had to climb down a 300 foot waterfall with gear in tow to record this dumbass.

Please, tell me I’m not the only one!

-K

Sorry, I didn’t include a link. Here it is.

I don’t like him, and I don’t like Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter. I DO like Jeff Corwin, he seems a lot more interested in displaying the animals and the locale than displaying himself in DANGER

Jeff Corwin is awesome, I agree he has a great show. He’s kind of funny too. I was watching his show last night and he was getting eaten alive trying to show us how army ants live. I’d have been scared to death!