Softly, with my song, perhaps?

Shut your mouth. I just did a spit take allover my screen.

Ok, that’s funny right there.

Underneath you posted words, is a line, and below that line it says, “It’s me!” that is you sig. Which you can change in your “User CP.” up at the top on the first blue line that runs across your screen.

I tried to turn mine back on, and I did a couple of times, but it’s still not showing up.

Oh well, it’s late and I’m tired.

I’ll deal with it tomorrow.

Oh, that’s what that was. That’s gotta go.

Jesus Christ, Beck! How is it that we are at least 3 time-zones apart, and yet we damn near simil-post in every thread?

I suggest the both of us get of our asses and go outside and get some exercise. I know I am, first thing tomorrow (around 2pm), after I check my email and change my avatar.

Could take awhile. Might not make it out till 5 or so. And that’s “drinkin’ time”.

So, yeah. That’ll work.

I am secretly following you around, looking for Twixy.
Or we are both bored with nothing better to do.
I , for one have no life, so there’s that.

Oh, no. That’s “Dog O’clock”. Gotta do their Jeep-ridin’ nonsense.

So does that avatar have a name?

Kind of. I call it, “I’ve simply GOT to find this hat for my dogs”. :wink:

Y’all are killing me.

Beck - you need a sig. I had one, but I am completely uninspired at the moment.

Oh, now you tell me. I thumped it. I will have to think about it awhile.

nm

I’m not happy with my own. It’s a really cool picture I took at a backyard fire-pit where the flames kind of look like an imp holding a pitchfork with an arrow floating over its head. At 50x50 pixels it looks like an orange booger on a specimen slide.

I’m open to an improved hippo picture, but this is the best one I could find. It has a certain je ne se quois that other hippos couldn’t match.

I had that Smurf when I was a kid. I think he was “Oktoberfest Smurf”.

Why a hippo at all?

I kinda like mine

Wait, USCDiver, you’re female? Or are you just transavataral?

By the way, does anybody have an avatar avatar? I figure somebody here must’ve gone for the obvious visual pun… (In fact, that’s why I didn’t.)

Do not question the hippo.