Aye Does The *Happy Closed Hole Dance*

Just in case there is someone who doesn’t know I had a complete hysterectomy on July 11th of this year, on the 19th of July the staples were removed from my belly and the incision opened up. ( links -http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=125131&highlight=Ayesha and http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=126973&highlight=Ayesha )

It has been open healing from the inside out. Well today the doctor taped my hole closed ! I am sooooo happy, it isn’t totally shut, we had to leave spaces for drainage but hopefully there won’t be too much of that. This means no more packing, I still have to wear a belly band but I am so used to that now that it wouldn’t feel right not to have one one on.

This has been a long time coming (since july) so excuse me while I do the happy hole closed dance !

Don’t dance too hard!! :eek:

Yea, Aye!! That’s terrific news! :slight_smile:

Hey Aye! Glad to hear the good news!

Keep it all coming together.

Glad to hear it, Aye!

I’m so VERY happy for you!

Sending best wishes and “getting rid of the belly band” healing thoughts, along with LOTS of love and prayers!

::huggles::

Cheri

Most excellent!

Great news, Aye!

Robin

Yay ! Not only is my hole closed, but I get to hear from some of my favorite dopers too ! I am such a lucky girl today !

Ringo you crack me up !

May your days be merry and bright,
and may all your holes be closed.
Yeah, doesn’t rhyme. Sue me. :smiley:

Wa-hey, Ayesha! Rock on.

Now wait a damn minute there Coldfire ! I don’t want ** all ** of my holes closed.
:stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Well, admittedly, I’m a little hazy when it comes to hysterectomy details, but anything that encourages our Ayesha to hop up and do any kind of happy dance is good news. :slight_smile:

Proud to be your plaything.

Hi Ayesha! Good health is definitely a reason to dance.

Get funky with your bad self!

Still singing “Ayesha” in my head… GfH

It’s so good to hear good news from you. Keep healing!

Heh I know, for a while there I was wondering if I had pissed off the Great Pink Unicorn without knowing it. Or that I had broken a shit load of mirrors in my sleep.

** Poohpah ** darlin’ you are one of my ** favorite ** playthings !