Baby did a bad bad thing...or how I am a completely selfish asshat!

Check out the OP,Ginger. I didn’t STEAL a code from her. I merely ATTEMPTED to steal a code from her and was unsuccessful.

Babboon—you’re right. If I could afford therapy,I’m sure I’d be in therapy right now.:frowning:

IDBB

Honey, you need to get something straight. Having a bad childhood can be a [reason for how you feel, but it is not an excuse for how you act.

Grow the fuck up. Get help. Quit with the constant drama.

IDBB, have you ever considered taking a break from a social life for awhile, just so you can develop yourself a little bit. Take up a hobby, like music or sculpting or something. Go for long walks. Read. Write an autobiography.

Do something constructive. It’ll be the same thing as therapy, without all the drama.

Idiot.

Moron. I can’t afford therapy and I’m in fucking therapy.

Fucking bigot.

Fucktard. Me too. Grow up.

“Surprised,” as long as you’re being a shit about spelling. And good.

a) Fucking liar. b) No shit.

a) Yep. b) Yep. c) I disagree…I think you deserve all kinds of shit.

It’s not worth it coming up with decent flames for you. “Fucking asshole moron loser” is plenty. “Waste of skin.” “Waste of oxygen.” “Idiot.” “Fucktard.” “Ortho-Novum Poster Child.” “Waste of a good orgasm.” “Misdirected dry-hump.”

The IQ of the entire Internet will go up when you finally find a new bunch of people to irritate with your irritating whining and mewling. Sit by the hot-plate in your trialer, drink your Pabst, watch your old Clash tapes and leave the actual functioning human beings in peace.

Guys, I think she wants us to flame her. Or else she wants to ask us to flame her, so we’ll say, “Oh, wait, she’s sorry, so let’s give her huggles and lollypops”

Or something.

I dunno.

Blah blah blah…how old are you?

And I thought I was pathetic.

Anybody ever see Killing Zoe?
You know that scene when the gang is in the seedy underground nightclub and they’re all drunk and doing heroin. Zed is sitting there, all fucked up trying to smoke a cigarette. And this skank sits across from him and starts talking to him in French, and he can’t understand a word she says … but they subtitle it, and she goes on about … “I could stay with you, I could sleep on the floor – like a dog – you could do anything you want – treat me like a dog – I am a dog …” before his psychotic friend Eric drags her away from him.

Remember that scene?
It seems oddly familiar right about now.

sigh :rolleyes:

Killing Zoe was a good movie.

IDBB, you really need to stop dragging your dirty laundry into public for everyone to look at while you beg to be chastised. It’s really unhealthy, and it’s really annoying. There was no need to post this thread. It serves no purpose other than for you to wallow in your own disfunction.

Trying to get a bunch of strangers to flame you to compensate for guilt over doing something stupid is really pathetic. The past doesn’t control you – you are doing these things because you decide to do them. Own your mistakes, and start living your life with some self-respect. Stop making excuses.

<therapist>It’s called passive-aggressive behavior when you beat yourself up pre-emptively. It not only annoys those in your company, but it doesn’t stop your bad behavior.</therapist>

waits for the mention of the progeria/the lack of employment/mother-in-law
I’d suggest going to the library, but I think there’s a height restriction on the books you can read and comprehend.

Yeah, the progeria.

I’m real fascinated with the mild case of progeria. I’d like to see some cites that there are degrees of progeria because I’m damned if I can find any.

’ The general characteristics are dwarfism, baldness, a pinched nose, small face and jaw relative to head size, delayed tooth formation, aged-looking skin, stiffness of joints, hip dislocations, generalized atherosclerosis, and cardiovascular problems. ’

from the progeriaresearch.com site

Yeah, I just cruised the live journal and damn, IDBB you are one negative nellie. You probably won’t respond to this since you refuse to face your shortcomings (as shown through all your other threads) or take responsibility for your actions (outside of the “i’m such a horrible person”) but I just gotta ask…

Is CorvetteGuy as negative as you? Because if he is, then whoah-dam, i don’t wanna be within a 50 mile radius of your combined energies. (good thing I live in Cali). I really hope he’s a positive person, because you sure as hell need the balance. You’re a Pagan right? I only ask because you mentioned something of the sort in one of your other threads (i can’t remember if you said wiccan, pagan, witch, ect.). If so, then have you asked the Goddess to take some of the negativity away? I was going through a really tough time a couple of months ago (** I ** didn’t even want to be around myself, I was so negative) I asked her to take it away and I felt 1,000% better. Still do. Email me if you’d like.

IDBB Allow me to second what most everyone has said, esp Hama, she was the most succint. You need to work on developing some better problem solving skills, better self control and better self esteem.

I want to believe that you feel bad about your reprehensible, foolish and ill thought out behavior. Still, you served no purpose telling the person what you did. She never had to know and you would have the knowledge that you were capable of such a dishonest act. Telling your friend that you betrayed was a cry for help.

If your problem was that you merely needed an LJ code, I can’t imagine how this was the only solution you came up with. Just a few weeks ago someone posted a request for codes and literally dozens were posted. Hell I still have 4 or 5 there that weren’t claimed. You could have checked the LiveJournal site for info. You could have asked your friend to post in your behalf on LJ asking for a code. You could have bought one.

Perhaps you should just step away from the keyboard for a while and just watch and learn. Hmmmm?

A bad childhood explains actions, but it doesn’t justify them. I thought I’d add that.

Hamadryad:

“Moron. I can’t afford therapy and I’m in fucking therapy.”

How did you manage that? Because I’m thinking some sort of free clinic.

Because I am an awful person, who deserves only bad never good (but who, like everyone else, gets a little of both), I cackled when I read this.

I will now pointedly avoid addressing the OP, because that will only encourage her.

An apropos old one:

Masochist: Hit me!
Sadist: No.

IDDB, before I start I wish you to know that I’m not yelling at you or trying to flame you, I’m genuinely curious.

Why did you hack into your friend’s account? You knew it was wrong but you still did it. Why did you then tell her? Why did you post this here knowing full well that you would provoke a lot of outrage? What did you hope to accomplish?

I think you need to realize that you are in control of your own life and that no one is making you do these things.

DNFTAW

Do Not Feed The Alice in Wonderland?

:slight_smile:

OK. Technodork here: Just what’s an LJ? and what’s special about the “code” she was attempting to steal?